• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

c2close statues/bust B/S/T

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c2close

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Trying to fund to get 1/3 Blitzway Bruce Lee

Haves: Hellboy sideshow 1/1 bust, Lifesize bronze hellboy bust (no shipper/graphic boxes), sideshow pf hellboy 1 (broken ponytail but can be glued on, broken gun tip), Hellboy sideshow lifesize right hand of doom (no shipper box), HCG 1:1 dark knight bust not the exclusive with shipper box, hellboy sideshow samaritan 1:1 (no shipper boxes). PF gladiator Hulk. Hot toys Avengers Hulk with custom gladiator suit. $$$
Not pictured kroenen 1:1 sword unkted cutlery
Pictures upon request. Reasonable price and offer only. No low ball. Paypal as gift plus shipping. THANK YOU
image.jpeg

Right hand of doom. No box. Slight damage to the right hand of doom hand base see photo.
Hellboy Bust not sure if this is repro but it is really heavy. Some minor chip on the bust ( see photos) but still looks good. Selling this has lot. 375 plus shipping Plus paypal.
image.jpg

Thing maquette 200 $ plus shipping
Thing pf non exclusive 450 plus paypal and shipping

Last edited:
Sideshow 1:1 samaritan sold EBAY

UPDATED 02/04/2016: Decided to sell my PF REGULAR EDITION the Thing before listing tmat EVILBAY. Has the box. Will provide pic. Only thing is it's a little bit loose on the base. (I am the second owner). Other than that, if i don't have a double statue i would keep both of this statue. But need to chose one. i have the jumpsuit version and love that version (in my personal taste) shoot me offer. Thank you

Back