• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Buying Art Boxes and Shippers. Paying Good

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racetrack

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking for some art and shipper boxes below in mint condition with no mailing address or writing on them. Art boxes need to be mint with no damaged corners, shelf wear etc.

Can be shipped to my address in the US or UK.

Hot Toys Joker 2.0 DX 11 ART BOX and SHIPPER I have an art box and shipper to trade + cash if you want one
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV (Regular) ART BOX and SHIPPER I have an art box and shipper to trade + cash if you want one
Sideshow Darth Vader Deluxe Sixth Scale (Exclusive) TOP LID OF ART BOX I have a top lid for art box to trade + cash if you want one

Sideshow JSC Spider-Man Comicquette (Exclusive) SHIPPER ONLY
Sideshow JSC Gwen Stacy Comicquette SHIPPER ONLY I have a shipper to trade + cash if you want one
Sideshow Boba Fett Sixth Scale (Regular) SHIPPER ONLY
Hot Toys Spider-Man 3 (Red and Blue - Regular) SHIPPER ONLY I have a shipper to trade + cash if you want one
Hot Toys War Machine 2.0 (Exclusive) SHIPPER ONLY I have a shipper to trade + cash if you want one
Hasbro Marvel Universe Archangel X-Force (White Mailer) SHIPPER ONLY I have a shipper to trade + cash if you want one
Hasbro Star Wars Boba Fett Proto (White Mailer) SHIPPER ONLY I have a shipper to trade + cash if you want one

Last edited:
Anyone?! I always see people saying that they don't care about the boxes and shippers. Here is a chance to make some money to put toward more figures (and get an almost as good box)

Back