• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Buying ANY COLLECTABLES based UK EU

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onix36div

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi All

I started this a while back but thought i would put it back out there

I've been a collector for many years and have traded In many different paths either locally , online etc

I know sometimes it can be frustrating when trying to expand your collection and you have to free up equity with the collectables you are looking to sell.

Either you can't find the buyer, the price isn't right, postage an issue, or high fees ( eBay!!! )

I'm offering a "pawn" service if you like.

I'm looking to increase my inventory so I am willing to take ANY collectables depending on condition etc that people may be wanting to shift in a hurry.

Just PM me with information of what you are wanting to sell, condition, pictures would be good also, packaging and location. Lastly and most importantly how much you are wanting for it

Theres no fees, no obligation or anything. if your not happy with the price then no harm done

Also if you are looking for something i may have another collector looking to sell that item so i could hook you up

Let me know what you guys think or if you have any queries

OFFERS WITHIN EUROPE ONLY

thanks everyone

Last edited:
Hey you told me you sent a pm and I haven't received anything ,is this a joke or are you serious as I feel this is a waste of time.You have been on everyday and still nothing,kinda fishy!!

I have sent a pm , I'll send you another . Please understand I have been getting a lot of comments and pms here so trying to get to everyone

Thanks again

Well when you say "NOW LOOKING AT POSTAGE AND OFFERS FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, COME ONE COME ALL" and then say postage would be too high your post is kinda useless in what your trying to do ,who has done this kind of transaction with you ? If your offering a pawn service that means I take a loan out against my item and buy it back off you for a small surcharge ..I gave you a list of stuff I had that I wanted to get rid of and pretty fair prices I thought.To me your looking to buy stuff at cheap prices to resell because who n there right mind would ship something to you to get half of the value of the item then have to pay the small fee ( of your so called pawn ) then pay to have it shipped back to the original owner.If the shipping prices are a problem then change your post to Glasgow or your area instead of "anywhere in the world" because obviously your not buying from anywhere in the world.

Well when you say "NOW LOOKING AT POSTAGE AND OFFERS FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, COME ONE COME ALL" and then say postage would be too high your post is kinda useless in what your trying to do ,who has done this kind of transaction with you ? If your offering a pawn service that means I take a loan out against my item and buy it back off you for a small surcharge ..I gave you a list of stuff I had that I wanted to get rid of and pretty fair prices I thought.To me your looking to buy stuff at cheap prices to resell because who n there right mind would ship something to you to get half of the value of the item then have to pay the small fee ( of your so called pawn ) then pay to have it shipped back to the original owner.If the shipping prices are a problem then change your post to Glasgow or your area instead of "anywhere in the world" because obviously your not buying from anywhere in the world.

Hi again ,

Firstly I'm not forcing anyone to part with there collectables . I'm offering prices to people which I believe to be fair and if we can't reach an agreement then that is fine

In your case the items you were wanting to sell where all small quite low value items so the postage cost from America to Scotland would not have made sense for any of us

If you are unhappy with any of this I'm finding it hard to see why . I'm not forcing you or trying to do you over .

I would appreciate though if you have any issues or complaints that you pm me and we can talk as I feel this public blast is a bit unfair as I have bought and sold many items on this forum

I have now had to change my original terms so I will now only be looking at deals in the uk and eu

Sorry if you have been upset or offended in anyway but that really was not my intention

Shadysearl0 - it's mainly been people within the uk and eu which is what I have now changed it too as it seems trying to do this internationally will not work

I don't see why you are getting so annoyed at this as I have not taken any money or anything or given you any false promise etc for your items

Can we please just draw a line under the fact that I can't buy from you

As I've stated already I'm not trying to force anyone to sell tree items . I offer a price for people's unwanted collectables and if they ate not happy with that price then that is all fine

I'm just trying to help people get a bit of money back so they can us that money to buy other items

Hi All

I started this a while back but thought i would put it back out there

I've been a collector for many years and have traded In many different paths either locally , online etc

I know sometimes it can be frustrating when trying to expand your collection and you have to free up equity with the collectables you are looking to sell.

Either you can't find the buyer, the price isn't right, postage an issue, or high fees ( eBay!!! )

I'm offering a "pawn" service if you like.

I'm looking to increase my inventory so I am willing to take ANY collectables depending on condition etc that people may be wanting to shift in a hurry.

Just PM me with information of what you are wanting to sell, condition, pictures would be good also, packaging and location. Lastly and most importantly how much you are wanting for it

Theres no fees, no obligation or anything. if your not happy with the price then no harm done

Also if you are looking for something i may have another collector looking to sell that item so i could hook you up

Let me know what you guys think or if you have any queries

OFFERS WITHIN EUROPE ONLY

thanks everyone

Updating for the start of a new week

Any questions or information you may have please get in touch

Thanks

Back