Butch Coolidge Pulp Fiction Custom!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chilipep66

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was gonna post this in the rainman PF thread but I figured it would be kind of random. I stumbled upon all of these clothes and accessories in my spare parts bin (the most rewarding kind of customs!) and used a recast HT Colton head modded to include hair. heres the breakdown:

HT Tony Stark Body (best new body on the market for smaller dudes)
HT Colton recast (modded with exacto to emulate hairline, Bruce's hair is tricky in PF)
Ebay Jeans (Bleached and redyed light blue)
Blitzway Carlito watch (repainted)
BP Taxi Driver jacket (bleached and dyed light brown, tried my best to emulate the suade effect)
TTL Canvas Sneakers (weathered)
temporarily borrowed the sword from my Morpheus Kato custom
Random Machine gun with added silencer, Im having a tough time tracking down a proper MAC 10. help is appreciated!

jxrx.jpg

s7ak.jpg

8x22.jpg

i1q4.jpg

m5dd.jpg

I've been thinking about doing this for the longest time. It looked like it would be a semi easy bash too. I just never really really wanted to put him together. This is fantastic though! I've never seen one done before but this one is definitely the bench mark. Again, really great job!

This looks great! What exact body is that called? And what's the difference between the Tony body and TTM-21/22?

Really nice figure! Just is so visible on body, where Tony has generator...

that was actually only because the shirt was still wet from paint when i took the photos, I took the silver part of the generator off so it is flush with the body. so dont let that detract you from bashing with the body!

Back