But what do you actually drive?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<span style="font-size:3px;">i wish.. lol. Well I wish I had the unsmashed Diablo. I just pulled the smashed pair off one site and the nice one off another, same type of car, just two different instances...</span>

Quote: Here is my ride - a 1969 Chevelle Malibu with a 454 Big Block

JS OMG WHAT A SWEET RIDE THAT IS!

BigHose :hat

lol JS
always wanted a turbo cra myself, but, as you said, they're really expensive

just incase you guys were wondering what Nemo's last post said, here it is:

i wish.. lol. Well I wish I had the unsmashed Diablo. I just pulled the smashed pair off one site and the nice one off another, same type of car, just two different instances...

you sneaky little thing, you! :thwak

i'll get some pics of my "ride" tomorrow.

Here's my ride..... 2004 Honda Civic Hyrbid (Gasoline-Electric) :rollin

civichybridpics18vk.jpg

Loooooooooooong overdue but Thanks for the complement BH! :bow :bow

and pordey2 - ;) :lol

JS :wave

it's not that i'm an environmentalist, but i'm not old enough to drive a car. :ar

Thanks WS,

It's nice to drive a hybrid car everyday - It's environmentally friendly & I only visit the gas station to fill up my tank every 3 weeks !!!! :rollin

this is what im driving right now '03 20th Anniversary GTI. ive decided when i get out of school im gonna either get an Evo or an S3 depending on whether they will make an S3 here in the states.
road_trip.jpg

My bike got stolen last week
:(
But this fall i'm starting to learn how to drive a car, five years after most of my friends...

Mannix: A hybrid is what I want too, not a huge monster which uses gallons of gas every mile...

My Ride........'03 Toyota Matrix XRS...added 18"rims and tinted windows

Check the plates...:naughty

Back