Burn Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Bruce Campbell of course, but honestly, I can't stand the star of this show. He annoys the heck out of me for some reason, and so I can't give the show as a whole a fair evaluation.

The best show on TV is Pardon the Interruption, in my opinion.

This guy was the star of Touch of Evil - which I caught on HDNet - great series, but only lasted 13. He played villains for the most part before that - he has a toughness that works for Michael.

This guy was the star of Touch of Evil - which I caught on HDNet - great series, but only lasted 13. He played villains for the most part before that - he has a toughness that works for Michael.

That was a really good show. I was upset they cancelled it but Burn Notice is just as good.

I like Bruce Campbell of course, but honestly, I can't stand the star of this show. He annoys the heck out of me for some reason, and so I can't give the show as a whole a fair evaluation.

The best show on TV is Pardon the Interruption, in my opinion.

He bothers me too. I've never been able to get into the show because of it.

Burn Notice has been renewed for Seasons 5 and 6 ... before Season 4 has even started.

https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/burn-notice-season-five-season-six-14272/

I just got into the show recently ... bought Ssn 1 on DVD, and I've seen an episode or two of Season 3 (I think) on USA. It is a very solid show ... perhaps even a suitable replacement now that Jack Bauer is hanging it up.

SnakeDoc

I've heard some good stuff about this show so i'll have to check it out sometime.

I've heard some good stuff about this show so i'll have to check it out sometime.

I've been very impressed so far. It is a bit more lighthearted than some of your really hardcore espionage franchises (24, Bourne, Craig Bond, etc.) ... but it works very well. It isn't campy at all -- more of a stylized espionage series (it is a bit remniscent of Ocean's Eleven in its comedy ... slick rather than goofy).

Unlike Sutherland (who I don't think can do lighthearted) ... the lead actor can pull off both the hardcore moments, and the more lighthearted narration very well.

Based on my limited exposure, I recommend it.

SnakeDoc

Yep, I recommend watching it. There's some good writing, action, acting...Bruce Campbell. You cant' go wrong.

They need to somehow work this scene into the show...

army-darkness8.gif

anyone watching this season last night ep was great

Yep, I still really like this show. Although, I had to watch the first two episodes On Demand since I hadn't realized the new season had started until last week.

Back