• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bunch of Hot Toys and Detolfs (Columbia, SC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronskimomo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay,
Pictures and prices are now posted. I am also adding some new prices... It seems that a trade is unlikely :(.
MMS 117 T-800. Sold
MMS 119 Sarah Connor sold
MMS 129 T-1000 sold
MMS 110 Mark III BD sold
Mark I 2.0 Exlusive sold
MMS 165 Black Suit Spider-Man sold
MMS 191 Tony Stark sold
Billy Sole (please read description) $135
Wolverine Last Stand $175 sold
Sideshow Star Wars Lot (see description below) sold
Sideshow S-Mart Ash variant $75
Medicom VCD Vader and Stormtrooper sold

Now for the new prices. If you like the prices, I can send you more pictures. As of now, these figures are still on display.
Hot Toys Luke Exclusive sold
Hot Toys Hellboy $500
Hot Toys Godfather Exclusive $800
Hot Toys DX 12 Batman sold

I also have several Detolfs for sale. Willing to let them go for a cheap price... 30 bucks each. However, you must pick them up from me. They are the beach wood ones. I live in Columbia, SC. They have been assembled and now disassembled.

Last edited:
Here we go. All prices include free shipping via UPS in the continental US. All come with art box and brown shipper unless noted.

MMS117 Terminator 2 T-800. No brown shipper. Art box is in pretty good shape. $215
a43n0p.jpg

2u76j4o.jpg

MMS 119 Sarah Connor. No brown shipper. Bottom of art box is a little dinged. $235
1494axz.jpg

296n5fk.jpg

MMS 129 T-1000. Art box is dinged at top. $255
2rcxxue.jpg

v33h9z.jpg

MMS 110 Battle Damaged Mark III. No brown shipper. Batteries removed. Slight underwear discoloration, but not bad. Look at pics. sold
wbdrnb.jpg

2uh4lxs.jpg

Iron Man Man Mark I 2.0 exclusive. Batteries removed. Excellent shape. $390
10dchoy.jpg

2r292qq.jpg

MMS 165 Black Suit Spider-Man Exclusive $215
2q9mo8o.jpg

2q091qu.jpg

MMS 191 Tony Stark. Batteries still in figure. $275
10mli1k.jpg

xpq4vq.jpg

Billy Sole... Okay this guy has some issues. One, the left leg is broken at the knee. Two, the face has been repainted. He will need a little TLC. He was a second hand figure for me. He is also missing a knife and sheath. $130
aaunwn.jpg

1588r9l.jpg

Wolverine Last Stand $175 Pending
2uj49r5.jpg

33eq8go.jpg

Sideshow Star Wars lot: Bespin Han Solo, Jedi Luke, Anakin Skywalker, Padme, Holographic Sidious. All are in good shape. None are excellent. Padme has a mark on her hand from holding the gun. Anakin' arm tends to fall out when you pose him. Jedi Luke's robe wire is a pain. The top of the walker for Sidious comes off too easily. $200 for the lot.
2wg9hk9.jpg

2qmda2q.jpg

34h8fma.jpg

2dvsh6t.jpg

15wxj5d.jpg

Sideshow S- Mart Ash $75
90asd3.jpg

Medicom VCD Vader and Stormtrooper $ 80
2z57zfp.jpg

Hot Toys Bespin Luke Exclusive, Batman DX 12 (not pictured), Hellboy (not pictured), and Hot Toys Godfather Exclusive. They are all perfect, except Godfather is missing one black button on right sleeve. He came that way. I plan on keeping these, unless I can get a good trade. I really like them. However, feel free to make me an offer. I am looking for the following Premium Formats: Thor, Darth Talon, and Morgul Lord. Also, interested in any LSF except Wolverine and Avatar.
28i5kj9.jpg

6783s1.jpg

Last edited:
I have gotten several messages about Hellboy. I want to trade it for one of my wants. However, I have decided I can let it go for $500 shipped. If you are truly interested in paying that price, message me. Otherwise, I will keep it. I can send pictures. He is currently still on display. I do not have the brown shipper. He is great shape. I am still contemplating a price for Godfather.

Some items will be going to ebay for higher prices later today. I think these prices are some of the lowest on the forums, and definitely lower than any on ebay. Act quickly.

Back