Buffy Tooned Up Maquette Review and Photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have no idea how I want to display her. She looks great everyway. Right now my toss up is between.. pool cue and empty hand. Stake and empty hand. Or pool cue and stake. Grrrr, hard to choose.

How do y'all have yours displayed?

if i ever get one im gonna go with stake and empty hand. the pool cue isnt my thing. i like how her fingers are spread out like that.

After I posted I put her with the stake and hand...so good choice Craw. She looks amazing!

im just not feeling that glory statue. why glory? and why is she holding a crystal ball? she never had a crystal ball in the show. the only thing that came close was the dagonsphere and that was suppossed to repel her. should have made a tooned up "sweet" statue to compliment the first buffy statue.

im just not feeling that glory statue. why glory? and why is she holding a crystal ball? she never had a crystal ball in the show. the only thing that came close was the dagonsphere and that was suppossed to repel her. should have made a tooned up "sweet" statue to compliment the first buffy statue.

SWEET!!! I FORGOT ABOUT HIM! GIMMIE GIMMIE!

That would be awesome!

She held it tho, crushed it. So I think that's what it's all about. :)

I still have no idea how I want to display her. She looks great everyway. Right now my toss up is between.. pool cue and empty hand. Stake and empty hand. Or pool cue and stake. Grrrr, hard to choose.

How do y'all have yours displayed?

i have her with a stake in each hand.

Back