Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I just got Xander, Oz, & Liam for $10.00 each at the local comic shop. Might go back and get Punk Spike & Vamp Willow. So here's my updated list!

-Hush Buffy
-Graduation Day Buffy
-Prophecy Girl Buffy - Sideshow Exclusive Edition
-Angel
-Vamp Angel
-Liam/Angelus
-Faith
-Spike
-Vamp Spike
-Willow
-Oz
-Xander
-The Master
-Der Kindestod
-Vamp Darla Red Version - Pre-Ordered
-Vamp Darla Blue Version - Pre-Ordered

I currently have GD Buffy, Human Spike, Xander and Faith. Im planning on getting like all (except for afew) but its a very slow proccess for me. I just recieved Xander and hes superb!:D ill post pics of mine soon

I just bought Drusilla today. I love her clothes the best of all my Buffy figures. The hair sculpt is so impressive. Overall, I think she's my favorite Buffy figure that I have so far besides Angel (who's a sentimental favorite). I have her on my shelf next to Spike.:)

I have:
Graduation Buffy
Human Angel
Human Spike regular
Faith regular
Vamp Willow
Willow exclusive
Willow regular
Vampire Angel
Master exclusive
Master regular
Prophecy Buffy regular
Vampire Spike exclusive
Vampire Spike regular
Der Kindestod
Liam Angelus exclusive
Liam Angelus regular
Subway Spike exclusive
Subway Spike regular
Xander exclusive
Xander regular
Drusilla exclusive
Oz exclusive
Oz regular
Werewolf Oz
Buffy Vampire exclusive
Buffy Vampire regular
:wacky :wacky
I'm trying to complete all the figures,but it's not so easy:)Now I'm waiting for a new Angel licence and trying to get missing BTVS figures:)

TheObsoleteMan said:
I'm a much bigger Angel fan than Buffy, but I did like the show. The only figures I have are Angel, Vamp Buffy and Subway Spike.

I've since added Willow, Vamp Willow and Liam and I ordered Drusilla yesterday.

Willow was better than I expected. The likeness is definitely off, but it looks much better in person than it does in pics.

Have them all, love them all. Although I love Willow and Faith less than the others, which is ironic, since I love the characters more...

Aerosmith said:
Well I just got Xander, Oz, & Liam for $10.00 each at the local comic shop.

I wish I had a comic shop with those prices! Most of the stores in my area has either stopped ordering from Sideshow or has gone under altogether! The few stores that have them in stock have them priced between $40 and $50. And none of them have the most recent figures like Xander or Liam.

Currently, I have a VERY poor showing of only three figures. But I'm VERY new to this line having only been a fan for a couple of months:

Grad Day Buffy
Werewolf Oz
Vampire Spike

I got the Vamp Spike because he is one of my favorite characters and this version is the only one I like that I can afford... I don't like the Subway Spike much. And that Human Spike is STEEP!

I'm looking to get Vampire Buffy and Xander VERY soon. I just have to recover from Christmas.

I've been watching the series on DVDs that I borrowed from a friend. I'm on season four and I've just watched the acclaimed "Hush" episode.. overall an amazing series!

All I'm missing now are the three Gentlemen, Xander, and Prophecy Girl Buffy.
I feel stupid now for skipping the Gentlemen when I had the chance a few years ago. :banghead

Protozaius said:
I'm looking to get Vampire Buffy and Xander VERY soon. I just have to recover from Christmas.
I can't recommend vampire Buffy highly enough. The headsculpt and paintjob are phenomenal.

So this tread is old but what has people got now?
I have:Hush buffy
Vamp spike
der kinderstod
xander
vamp willow
graduation day buffy
angel becoming
willow
oz
master
pg exclusive buffy
vamp exclusive buffy
drusilla
darla on her way
custom buffy

what am i missing?
i think im only missing
origin angel(get with bday money on 30th)
punk spike(i will get soon)
faith(ugly but when i get the above ones i will get her)
gentlemen(im not getting all 3)
vamp angel(im looking for cheap)
werewolf oz(im looking for one cheap)
spike(how will i ever get spike cheap)

i love pg buffy,vamp buffy and i havent seen dru i carnt till my bday:monkey2

what do you rate them all?

Grad. Day Buffy
Angel
Vamp Spike
Drusilla
Willow
Vamp Willow
Vamp Buffy
Liam
Subway Spike
The Master

I also just ordered PG Buffy and have D'Hoffryn and "City Of" Angel pre-ordered.

Vamp Buffy is still my favorite with Dru coming in a very close second. "City Of" Angel is poised to take that top spot when he arrives though.

I've got all the Buffy figures except Subway Spike. I may still get him at some point, but just haven't gotten around to it. :peace

I'm a Buffy fan as well

I don't have many Sideshow figures though, just 4

Hush Buffy
Graduation Day Buffy
Spike (regular)
Oz

Drusilla was the last Buffy figure I bought. I still would like the Scoobies, but at this point, I'm waiting for a Giles before I buy anymore.

I do plan on getting the City of Angel, as long as it looks like it does in the pictures, for the incredible Boreanaz likeness. I wasn't as happy with the first Angel because of the shape of his face. I may or may not get the next Angel figure, just depends on who it is.

Back