Buffy Figures by Robert Tonner???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pix, Bradlee. My wallet is ever thankful that my heart belongs to The Unseen University rather than Hogwarts or I'd have been buying these up as they came out!

furthermore, the Tonner hate on the board is getting old. These are very high quality in sculpt, costume, and just overall appearance. They are better than any Premium Format I have seem lately and really just add a presence to my collection of figures.

(raises glass to that)
And the new Tonner Snape is surprisingly good (extra-surprisingly for a Tonner male sculpt).

Nick

I saw the Tonner Harry Potter, Spiderman, DC Heroes and Gone With the Wind lines in person recently and was VERY impressed with them. They looked so much better than the pictures that I have seen on the Internet. They are very good quality for the price. The Peter Parker one still creeps me out, but the rest are excellent. I picked up a Batgirl figure and have pre-ordered Harley Quinn.

I'd love figures of Willow and Faith as the Sideshow 12 inch line failed to really capture the prettiness of these two girls.

Well after seeing what a tonner doll was I was like, eeeek. no way! But the harry potter photos didn't look all bad. So for me, it's a matter of how good they really look.

BTW, what's the inches on these babes and how much do they usually cost?

For Buffy I want Dawn, Tara and Anya for sure.
For Angel I want Wes, Fred, Illyria and Gunn.

Last edited:
The size really depends on the character. Hermione and Harry are 16 inches, while Ron is 17. Voldemort and Snape are 19. It's one of the things I love most about them. They really relate to scale.

Price really depends on where you get them. Usually around 119 bucks.

That's a good size. I like them big. I would hope tho if he made Buffy and Angel figures, they would be 12" to match ours.

I guess I would def have to see them first. I am not too fond of his work. I don't really like the whole doll look. I want something a little more realistic.

Back