• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Buffy - Busts, Statues, Props, Sideshows, Toys + More

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperDude11

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Got tons for sale... PM me if you are interested. I tried to get pictures of everything but will be adding more. I have other items I have yet to list as well (more Sideshow figures, Buffy cards + Albums, Loose Diamond figures etc.) so please just ask. I will make an exception and ship to the UK but please let me know before we even start dealing (Shipping will be extra and I will add it in once I know what you want) All prices are negotiable as well if you buy multiples. I have 1,000 feedback on eBay and ship out almost every day.
Prices do NOT include shipping. Due to the weight of each item I will calculate it when you PM me.

Diamond Toys:
White Witch Willow (Test Shot? Comes only with base) $10
Signed MAC Buffy with COA #005 $17
100_0975.jpg

Busts (All Complete unless otherwise noted):
Kulak COA#181 $25
Spike (the back window broke in a few pieces. I glued it back together and its not that noticeable on the shelf)# 873 $20
Dracula Buffy COA#659 **SOLD**
Dark Witch Willow (COA#1266) $45
** Will make better deal if you buy multiples **

Props:
Vampyre Book Keepsake Box (complete with Box, taken out for display only) $75

Puppet Angel
Puppet Angel Battle Damaged
Puppet Spike
- - All were taking out of their boxes and displayed. I will try and clean them up as best as possible before shipping them. $100 Each or all 3 for $240
60533831.jpg

Sideshow: (all have been opened and displayed. All complete except maybe missing the twisty-tie things)
Test Shot Buffy (Graduation Day) - As far as I know, this is the only one known to exist. This was the mockup Sideshow did before it went into full production. Her face and hands are unpainted, the box is not 'shiny', and there are differences in the quality/color of her clothing. She does have several marks on her, because he was handled so much in the factory where they were mass-produced. $45
100_0875-1.jpg

Other stuff:
Angel Statue (Varner; sitting on a tombstone) $12
Day of the Dead Bub Figure $15

Last edited:
Please add prices to your Angel and Spike 'Puppets', we do not allow make offer items.
Many thanks in advance, you got some great stuff there.
Shell
x :peace

Back