Budget Stark - Igor height comparison vs Heartbreaker MK17

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have to make a choice between the two.. then I agree, I think Igor has the edge.. but ideally, both. :lol

Definitely ideally both..., I'd like to get everything Iron Man suit wise but other things just seem to come up, I thought I was in a position to get a Python figure next month but now Hot Rod has gone up for preorder I've decided to get that SO it'll probably be a while before I see Python get into my collection (too many other bills coming up to be saving much)..., hopefully at some point next year I'll get one though. :)

Definitely ideally both..., I'd like to get everything Iron Man suit wise but other things just seem to come up, I thought I was in a position to get a Python figure next month but now Hot Rod has gone up for preorder I've decided to get that SO it'll probably be a while before I see Python get into my collection (too many other bills coming up to be saving much)..., hopefully at some point next year I'll get one though. :)

I doubt you will regret it, when you finally get to track one down. :rock

Back