Budget Stark - "First Look" 1/4 Scale Boba Fett Hot Toys at Toy Soul Hong Kong 19 Dec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budget Stark

Super Freak
Reaction score
Budget Stark - "First Look" 1/4 Scale Boba Fett Hot Toys at Toy Soul Hong Kong 19 Dec

Thanks for watching

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" 1/4 Scale Boba Fett Hot Toys at Toy Soul Hong Kong 19

Is there a Alien Ripley / Returns Batman / BD Robocop section somewhere there?

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" 1/4 Scale Boba Fett Hot Toys at Toy Soul Hong Kong 19

Awesome video! Man, the ESB Holster/Sidearm looks so out of place on the ROTJ Fett...

That looks fantastic......glad I preordered. No idea where I will make room but damnit will find a way

guess I will sell my ROTJ Sideshow Boba around mid of 2015....

sigh, I hope he can stand without support...

sigh, I hope he can stand without support...

Im sure its not a big deal to drill a little hole in one foot and on the base and use a peg .. you still can do all the poses you want while one foot is insert to the base..

looks beautiful, thanks for the vid!

Im sure its not a big deal to drill a little hole in one foot and on the base and use a peg .. you still can do all the poses you want while one foot is insert to the base..

that is an excellent idea...now mind you, you are speaking to someone who had trouble with an ikea floating shelf...

Back