Budget Stark - Complete list Secret Base Hot Toys 2015-2016 estimated schedule HK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budget Stark

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys

Due to a few collectors asking nicely about the other omitted figures' release dates, I called up Secret Base today to ask about the remaining announced figures' estimated release dates.

Here is the complete list now.

Thanks for watching

So now the Bat has been pushed all the way to next year whilst the DeLorean comes this year?

HT wouldn't tell people calling over the phone about un-revealed figures regardless of their release date. If it was that easy, we would have had confirmation by now.

I don't get why people always throw out the "it's canceled". Especially for a figure that has not even been announced yet. Until hot toys actually says its canceled its not.

I don't get why people always throw out the "it's canceled". Especially for a figure that has not even been announced yet. Until hot toys actually says its canceled its not.

Agree, with you. I hear it all the time.

It hasnt been announced yet, and so therefore in collector's minds they jump to the conclusion it is cancelled.

Do you know of any previous figures which they actually have cancelled?

Can't think of any that have been officially canned, but they have teased some figures that have never been followed up on like Cannibal King Sparrow 2.0 (with throne).

Any way you can find out a more specific date for Whiplash Mark 2? Can't wait for this figure.

Yup! I'm still hanging out for Stealth Armour Ironman.
sdcc2011_sideshow_hottoys_10.jpg

I just wish someone would interview someone just to get up to date whats canceled, whats not, and why is everything in limbo while Iron Man gets 30 more armors greenlit.

Budget Stark - Complete list Secret Base Hot Toys 2015-2016 estimated schedul...

I hope The Bat gets cancelled for real.

Back