Buddylee H. Ford Ride Moocher HS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, great job! Those decals look amazing as well, they eyes almost look photoshopped :horror

One thing i did was create water decals for his hazel colored eyes. I'm glad the decals turned out because I'm just too lazy to deal with painting in eyes.

F1.jpg

WOW!! And I'd love to know how you did those eye decals! SIGN ME UP! :hi5:

Here are a few more pics. Wasnt too happy with the shiny face after looking at the earlier pics, so I gave it a matte coat today. It's amazing how much the matte just deadens the colors. I'm liking it a little more.

F6.jpg

F7.jpg

F8.jpg

F9.jpg

F10.jpg

Couldn't resist. :)

ShrunkenHeads.jpg

So, the heads will be offered under the banner, Shrunken Heads! A friend of mine wants to contribute some of his stellar sculpts. Got to see the one he's currently working on and it's damn sweet! Saves me the trouble of having to sculpt one. I figure it would be easier to have it all under one banner.

For those interested, I'll post up an interest thread tomorrow. There is no list to get on, nor is there a list i plan on keeping. Anybody who wants a head will eventually get one. I plan on making more after this initial batch. The heads will be offered on a first come first serve basis.

Thanks!

Love the banner! Great name too.
ShrunkenHeads.jpg

So, the heads will be offered under the banner, Shrunken Heads!

Thanks for keeping us posted, I know I'd love a little Harrison head. :wink1:
For those interested, I'll post up an interest thread tomorrow. There is no list to get on, nor is there a list i plan on keeping. Anybody who wants a head will eventually get one. I plan on making more after this initial batch. The heads will be offered on a first come first serve basis.

Thanks!

i just received my head thanks buddy lee . it looks amazing, even better in hand. at first i was a bit concerned about the hair being a tad low but i was wrong its perfect. Its just like hot toys it always looks better in hand. i really love the ear detail man nice job. i can see your definitely all about quality.

This is the best HF likeness that I have ever seen. You can see that a lot of time was spent on getting this detailed sculpt right. The facial expression looks amazingly natural. Buddylee, You are an amazing sculptor. Can't wait for your future sculpts! :clap:clap

Back