Buddylee H. Ford Ride Moocher HS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm not a fan of the movie, but that is a great sculpt of ford. like others have said, one of the best. would love to see it all painted up.

Any word on a cast availability timeline?
I've already have a full Deckard clothing set on true type just waiting for this nicely sculpted head.

*UPDATE*

So, I've been experimenting with a ton of ideas on some skin techniques to apply to my head. The best result is what you see here. I pretty much took a junk head print I had and applied the skin test on it and casted it in resin. (ignore the bubble holes! :) )

I'm pretty happy that the texture came through the cast. My next step is to apply the skin to my final head with a bit more care and get a final mold made. Almost there. More to come!

Buddylee_RM12.jpg

Buddylee_RM13.jpg

omg that's a nice sculpt. As a BR fan i'm also interested in buying one :eek:. Any ideas yet how much it will be?

Whoa ! That is some mighty fine work there! I can't wait to see the finished head. You said that you're working on Indy and Han, have you made any progress with them please? ( Your answer depends on whether I should buy what I have in mind now or wait for your wonderful pieces ! )

Just came across this project. Very nicely done! I love the overall look of this Ford sculpt. The skin texture you added just makes it pop that much more. Def interested.

***Update!***

Finished my tests with pigments and i'm happy with the result of the skin tone. Started casting heads this week and will continue until next week. I'll try to have some pics up tomorrow!

Back