• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BuDDaHs BIG Sale ! HT, Medicom & Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuDDaH

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello fellow freaks,

due to a recent event I am forced to sell some of my beloved Figures. My Car crashed and I am depending on a car since my working place is in a region where there is no no trainstation or bus stop. So help a fellow freak and buy my precious figures :) To part with some of these Figures makes me almost cry a little.

I am totally honest when it comes to describe the condition of the figures. I will post Pics on request. All prices are not including Shipping. Please contact me for a quote. I will only ship to EU countries. Payment can be made via Bank Transfer or in some cases via PayPal.
I am open for offers. No trades, since I need all the Money for my car.

So, here we go ...

Sideshow Indiana Jones
Loose, comes complete with Box and all the accessories. The Figures joints are a little loose (particularly the neck), but he was that way straight out of the box. 50 €

Sideshow Hellboy
Mint in Box. Never opend. Box is in near mint condition. 60 €

Sideshow Jason from Friday the 13th Part VI
Loose without the Box. He comes with all the accessories.
The Straps on the Mask are a little loose. 20 €

Sideshow Frankenstein - Boris Karloff
Loose without the Box. Comes with all the accessories. The Jar with the Brain is a little yellow. I quess the first owner was a smoker.20 €

Hot Toys Ripley (Aliens)
Loose, comes complete with Box and all the accessories.
The Head is repainted to match with how Ripley looked like on screen. 80€

Medicom Jack Sparrow (POTC 2)
70€

Medicom Sandtrooper
Loose, comes complete with Box and all the accessories. The First onwer did a little weathering on him. He also painted the pauldron in white. 120 €

Medicom Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight
Loose, comes complete with Box and all the accessories. Luke has some green stuff on his face. This is a common problem with this Figure. But there is an easy fix for it. I never got to make the fix. 100 €

Marmit Sandtrooper with white pauldron
This is one of the 5 Marmit Star Wars Figures that where produced.130 €

Marmit Sandtrooper with orange pauldron
This is one of the 5 Marmit Star Wars Figures that where produced.
This Sandtrooper is more rare then the one with the white pauldron.130€

Marmit Boba Fett
This is one of the 5 Marmit Star Wars Figures that where produced. Its the First version that were called back by the manufacturer because he had wrong paintjob. The shin guards and the pauldrons are in yellow and not in orange.120€

Hasbro Emperor
Loose without the Box. 20€

Hasbro Chewbacca
The first version that came out. With fur and custom made chains.20€

Hasbro custom Episode III Clone Trooper
Loose without the Box. Comes with a custom Head. Please note that the Helmet can not be put on the Head.25€

Hot Toys Predator 2
Loose, comes complete with Box. The Medipack on the leg is missing from the first owner.100€

Hot Toys AVPR Wolf Cleaner Kit Sideshow exklusive with chestbuster
Loose, comes complete with Box and all the accessories. This is the Version that is limited to 650 pcs. The Sideshow sticker is on the Box.150€

Hot Toys Predator 2 Elder
Loose, comes complete with Box and all the accessories. This is one of my favorite Figures of all time. I love this Figure ! But I will have to let him go ... There is one little flaw on this Figure. The shoulder cannon came broken straight out of the Box. I fixed it and now the cannon is even moving better that before.250€

In case someone will buy all 17 Figures, I will give the buyer the Predator 2 Elder and a Mint in Box Sideshow Kroenen for free !

If you have some Questions, please contact me. I will put all Figures on Ebay in 1 Week. My Ebayname is : Stefanviernheim
Please fell free to check my feedback. I sold some stuff to foreign countries and I got a 100 % positve feedback.

Please don´t spam in this Thread. Thank you !

Last edited:
Pm replied ... All the Stuff goes on ebay at the Weekend.

Jason is pending ...

Back