BTTF: Marty and Doc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, since Deckard posted the recipe to get the clothes for BTTF Part I Marty, and betomatali has thrown his hat in the ring to make us some outfits and gear (mostly for Doc - radiation suit, remote, tool-belt and such)...and Greggo has thrown the 'paper-prop' collection into the ring...These figures are going to shape up really, really nicely.

The more I think about it though, the more I couldn't help but think how cool it would be to have an incarnation of Marty and Doc from EACH of the 3 films:

1985 --

marty-mcfly.jpg

2015 --

bttf2.jpg

1885 --

back3.jpg

I know that leaves out 1955...but for me, the 1985, 2015, and western looks are the most ICONIC!

Now, to find someone to make us the WESTERN OUTFITS, Doc's 2015 train shirt and oversized silver sunglasses (figure his cargo pants or something suitable could be found on EBAY), and Marty's 2015 jacket and NIKE shoes (and hoverboard!) :D

Would defiantely buy the future versions, not sure about western, maybe tho.

I do want that rifle Doc uses in 1885.

And I still say we need a '55 Biff!

Would defiantely buy the future versions, not sure about western, maybe tho.

I do want that rifle Doc uses in 1885.

And I still say we need a '55 Biff!

'55 Biff would be AWESOME! He's even look good with BTTF II '55 Marty (same pants, shoes and red shirt as '85 Marty...just need the black hat, leather jacket, sunglasses, binocs and walkie-talkie!)

movie59.jpg

movie67.jpg

movie70.jpg

Hey guys, I spoke to Betomatoli about making a 1/6 digital calculator watch for our Marty bashes since there are really no accurate options out there. He said he would do it if there was enough interest. SO...lets show him we're interested!

The lighting in these photos sucks, but here are a few pics of my WIP Marty with the vest dyed red and the shoes painted up! Thanks for all the helpful tips Deckard, you rock :rock

We all need to rally behind Betomatali making a digital calculator watch so I can get rid of the godawful one I'm using!

IMG_1665.jpg

IMG_1671.jpg

IMG_1667.jpg

That Marty set-up looks AMAZING Marf! EXCELLENT job! :bow

I have all of those items en-route (Thanks to Deckard's recipe), so I'm stoked to see it all looking as good as it does! P.S., is that the DID skateboard? What are you planning to do to tick it out like Marty's Valterra board?

Did you use RIT dye for the vest? If so, which one, and for how long to you dye it?

We definitely have to get Betomatali making up the digital watch for Marty...and the JVC camcorder, and the walkman/headphones, sunglasses, skeateboard...And don't even get me started on BTTF II and III gear and accessories for Marty and Doc! :D

Thats looking brilliant!!! Im going to start work on the accessory sets soon so keep an eye out for them :)

The lighting in these photos sucks, but here are a few pics of my WIP Marty with the vest dyed red and the shoes painted up! Thanks for all the helpful tips Deckard, you rock :rock

We all need to rally behind Betomatali making a digital calculator watch so I can get rid of the godawful one I'm using!

IMG_1665.jpg

IMG_1671.jpg

IMG_1667.jpg

That Marty set-up looks AMAZING Marf! EXCELLENT job! :bow

I have all of those items en-route (Thanks to Deckard's recipe), so I'm stoked to see it all looking as good as it does! P.S., is that the DID skateboard? What are you planning to do to tick it out like Marty's Valterra board?

Did you use RIT dye for the vest? If so, which one, and for how long to you dye it?

We definitely have to get Betomatali making up the digital watch for Marty...and the JVC camcorder, and the walkman/headphones, sunglasses, skeateboard...And don't even get me started on BTTF II and III gear and accessories for Marty and Doc! :D

Thanks Fett! The skateboard is from storerooms, not sure who makes it, but I'm keeping an eye out for one a bit more accurate to the body style of marty's. Once I do I'm hoping I can find a good image of the Valterra decal on his board that I can print and adhere to it :rock I used scarlet RIT dye on the vest and let it soak for about an hour.

Awesome Marf, the vest looks great. Shoes are awesome.

Did you bleach the jeans and jacket too?

:bow Nope, no bleaching, might just be the lighting in the pic?

Where did you get these shoes? They are perfect.:rock

The shoes were just the plain white Nikes from ebay that I painted and dirtied up!

I really wonder what an eBay seller like MiniBarbie thinks when all of a sudden there's a run on their random checkered shirts. :)

- J

I really wonder what an eBay seller like MiniBarbie thinks when all of a sudden there's a run on their random checkered shirts. :)

- J

I was thinking the same when I clicked the Buy it now... :lol

The shoes were just the plain white Nikes from ebay that I painted and dirtied up!

Thanks for sharing. :duff

Last edited:
Back