BTTF: Marty and Doc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Digital Paint Mock-up:

watermark.php

I sent payment today for an unpainted set --- very much looking forward to these!

Now to make Doc's radiation suit :D

just a question guys and its most likely been answered before but. are spensers heads predrilled? if so what brand of bodies are they fit for? :bow:stick

just a question guys and its most likely been answered before but. are spensers heads predrilled? if so what brand of bodies are they fit for? :bow:stick

I just PMed him about this actually. They are predrilled, and they fit a TT unless otherwise requested I'm sure.

Yea I think Marfs got it, painted or not, they come drilled, I got like 4 or so of his heads already and they all fit True Types. If you want them for some other body you'll probably have to ask.

WOW! Truly amazing yet again Spenser. Truly amazing. Doc's sculpted hair looks GREAT! I'm torn...do I get the sculpted or bald head...Heck, maybe both!

:rock :rock :rock

WOW! Truly amazing yet again Spenser. Truly amazing. Doc's sculpted hair looks GREAT! I'm torn...do I get the sculpted or bald head...Heck, maybe both!

:rock :rock :rock

He's also offering the Doc with real hair, so maybe that one! I'm holding off on Doc to see how it turns out :rock

Great work Spence. I am wanting a pair of these now. Super stuff! Was unsure til I saw Doc with hair, and your sculpted looks perfect to me. Your best sculpted hair ever! Great job!

Back