BSG Blood and Chrome

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched the two episodes...this is great! Love the nods to classic BG with the ships...and some of the music. Really well done!

It's great to see some new Battlestar Galactica! I LOVED the new SciFi (SyFy?) series and this show fits right in there. Hope this will encourage DST and Art Asylum to think about releasing their unreleased 7" Baltar / Cain / Roslin figures that they cancelled! :pray:

The video is not available outside the US! Anyone know where an international version is online?? How disapointing!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT79x4qM4FE&list=PLrFaRFw9s4G4OYkHPs0afqM_nT0jLvvPy[/ame]

This works in the UK
Try that

Thanks but it looks like its still a no go for Australia.

Guess i'll wait for the bluray in Feb!

The actor playing young Adama reminds looks like a Keanu Reeves when he was younger.

The actor playing young Adama reminds looks like a Keanu Reeves when he was younger.

I was afraid he was going to be too much of a pretty boy to be a believable adama, but liked what I saw so far.

Ep III and IV have some good stuff in it - I really would like to see this go to series. THE bsg I really wanted - just balls to the wall stuff, with way less mystical crap

Last edited:
Back