Bruce Willis, Live Free or Die Hard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunohc

Super Freak
Reaction score
I never really posted a thread on this because I was waiting til it would be available. This is my Die Hard 4 version of Bruce Willis.
I edited the eyes from the Die Hard 1 so that they are now roughly the equally squinting instead of one side only.
I also made his mouth closed.
His head (cranium?) was also edited a bit since Bruce Willis has a pretty distinct bald head.

Sculpture Gallery

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Available for Preorder https://sunohc.com/store
and painted versions by Creg Customs :)

I would love to see painted versions and customs once you guys receive these. The wait may be a couple weeks for the castings because there were some delays with the order when I had sent info regarding it the caster. But he does an awesome job so I'm not worried :)

With a little tweaking you could easily make the LT Walters from tears of the sun, that i'm always asking you about, bruce has a slightly flatened nose, very nice work.

With a little tweaking you could easily make the LT Walters from tears of the sun, that i'm always asking you about, bruce has a slightly flatened nose, very nice work.

thats why i might buy it....i loved that movie...

Thanks guys I appreciate the kind words

looks great!

whats the difference between neck/no neck what bodies fit which?

The regular neck fits dml bib and hit toys ( shirt neck post)
While the no neck is specifically for hot toys because there is no neck and the hole plug is based on a hot toys body
However I've seen people use it for other bodies as well

thanks guys! :) I would actually love to see a LT waters custom of this since we've already seen so much die hard haha

Probably a Hot Toys with sculpted neck like the ones that came with... Goeman (sp)?

TTL also have a 3.0 body with sculpted beck much cheaper.

Anyone paint this up yet?

Probably a Hot Toys with sculpted neck like the ones that came with... Goeman (sp)?

TTL also have a 3.0 body with sculpted beck much cheaper.

Anyone paint this up yet?

thanks deck

does the ttl body fit hot toys hands and boots ?

Back