Bruce Lee "Big Boss" Enterbay Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hydeous is 100% on the money...When Hector sent me the photo, I was Blown away because at that angle it looks like Bruce did in Big Boss. The Clothes are Nice as well.

At least someone has a Big Boss in his collection...lol We all got to wait till 2011

That looks amazing. Where did the clothes come from? Did it come from that one eBay seller selling the entire suit? I bought from him but it didn't look that good plus he had a collar. I ened up using an old Bruce Lee outfit I had from another figure. It has a big velcro on the back and is way WAY too big.

here is my Big Boss Bruce Lee:

DSC00759.jpg

https://img196.imageshack.us/img196/826/img1183e.jpg
Thank you friends for all your comments.

Sanshou, this is what I did:

Kato Headsculpt
Fist of Fury Hair piece (full style)
Eric So's "Lee's Legend" white shirt and sash
Jackie Chan's "Dragon Lord" pants, socks and shoes.

Arnie Kim's headsculpts are pretty standard and made in the same format so most of the hair pieces fit pretty smooth on most heads. The only ones that need some customized fitting are the "Enter the Dragon" hair pieces due to the length which makes it impossible to fit over the "ears" of the other headsculpts.

I always said that Arnie should have used his Kato sculpt for a "Big Boss" figure because the head is quite intense and even has a moustache! (Bruce was 24-25 years old when he played Kato and his face was softer and youthful). Also, when I was inspired to put together my custom Big Boss figure I just dropped the Fist of Fury hair piece on the Kato head and I was thrilled at how much it looked like Lee in that film. Remember that Bruce's face did not change much during his Kato and Big Boss years, the only difference was the length in hair. I have to disagree that it only "seems to work in certain angles" no, he looks absolutely stunning all around.

Please keep in mind that I am in no way trying to take full credit for this figure that I put togther, after all, it is all made from original parts. Just a little experimenting, Imagination and trial and error and VOILA! an instant Big Boss figure!

Happy New Year!

Hector Martinez

Hi SanShou - Moe is correct. You can find this figure on ebay. Just key in the words Eric So and Bruce Lee and you will find it from time to time. It will normally go for about $75.00 - $150, it depends on the seller and the condition.

Hector Martinez

Hmm... Just checked and nothing. Is the Eric So one the one that comes in a black box with a red Bruce lee label and has a limited number produced??? I bought that one but there's a big old Velcro on the back of the shirt.

Since this is all way back from 2009:impatient:

Isnt there any report there's gonna be a figure release from Mr.Lee's best movie???(actually i cannot choose wich is the best:yess:)

Back