Brown or Yellow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going for both, just cause I'm a huge Wolvie fan from way back.

I do like the brown costume way more though, it suits the character better IMO. Hopefully it won't be super-limited and hard to get.

I'd be interested in having the Brown variant :cool:

Any word on when this will be up for PPO? :naughty

From the Fantacular chat it seems like brown won't be for a while.

yeah i doubt they'll release this before the yellow has landed and been shipped for a couple of months at least.
that way they won't be hit with a ton of cancellations for the yellow in favor of the brown.

Posted this back in the first Wolvie PF thread. I PS'd this to see what it would look like...

Wolverine-PF-Brown-1.jpg

I didn't get on the waitlist for the yellow EX until sometime in December, so I don't think it will convert. If it doesn't I may just skip it all together and wait for the EX of the brown version.

I didn't get on the waitlist for the yellow EX until sometime in December, so I don't think it will convert. If it doesn't I may just skip it all together and wait for the EX of the brown version.

I got on the waitlist less than 24hrs after the PO and I still have not converted:banghead

From the Fantacular chat it seems like brown won't be for a while.

I'm thinking that since there doing it this way, it wont be super limited like say the spidey pf variants, I would imagine the ES will be close to the yellow one

I got on the waitlist less than 24hrs after the PO and I still have not converted:banghead

This is a popular piece. I get a feeling we won't see waitlist conversions on this one until it starts shipping and cards are declined.

On the other hand, I got on the waitlist for the Venom EX comiquette right AFTER it shipped and people already hand the piece in hand. My waitlist converted within a week and I got #6 of 350. This was probably due to the high card declines right after the Christmas season.

I missed the pre-order, but my wait list converted about a week ago.

If you're on the wait list, your chances are really good. I've never had a waitlist NEW item not convert.

I missed the pre-order, but my wait list converted about a week ago.

If you're on the wait list, your chances are really good. I've never had a waitlist NEW item not convert.

This gives me hope! I just hope it converts before its release so I don't change my mind and get the regular version at my LCS.

When in doubt, follow the universal law...

If it's brown flush it down, if it's yellow let it mellow...

Ergo yellow FTW! :rock

would be nice, but i'll probably be on PPO with no ES stated, sell out in like 2 minutes, then convert people on the WL for the next month.

sounds familiar doesn't it.:monkey3

i for one would love to see an ultra low ES for something, but this has to much potential to make ssc a ton of money so i doubt we'll see it happen on this one.
I have no problem with ultra low ES items, but brown Wolverine would NOT be the item to do it with. Demand for this will surpass the yellow/blue since everyone with a comiquette will pick this up as well.

I didn't read the entire thread ...but is the Brown Wolverine Premium Format figure release just speculation? or has it actually been announced? I checked Sideshow's site and there is no mention of the Brown version.
Thanks in advance for any insight.

I didn't read the entire thread ...but is the Brown Wolverine Premium Format figure release just speculation? or has it actually been announced? I checked Sideshow's site and there is no mention of the Brown version.
Thanks in advance for any insight.

It was speculated for a while and it was confirmed in a recent edition of " ask sideshow"

Back