• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brosnan PF, Sideshow Spiderman 3 Red/Blue statue,medi jack bauer season 5 etc...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Brosnan Pf
was displayed when i bought it about year and a half ago for about a week then i put it back into storage, statue is in perfect condition

P1030154.jpg

$260 shipped

Spider man 3 statue it was displayed for a short time but has been in its box for more than a year. it is in perfect condition and the box is also in great condition.
P1030153.jpg

$150

This 11” resin figure has been opened and displayed for a short time but has been in its box for a very long time since then.
The box holding Altair is in mint/near mint condition, and the outer box shows very minor shop wear to some corners.
P1030155.jpg

$100

Medicom jack bauer season 5 $80 shipped
P1030187.jpg

right shoulder is broken but could be replaced with another medi body or the cloths can be salvaged for a enterbay jack , (complete).
pictures were from my ebay classified add's but i closed them down.

Feel free to message me with any questions or if you would like more photos ,Prices not set in stone, i'm very open to offers on everything.

Last edited:
Re: HT Wolverine MIB, Brosnan PF, Anakin ex pf for sale.

PM sent to u..

Re: HT Wolverine MIB, Brosnan PF, Anakin ex pf for sale.

PM sent on Anakin

Back