Broken RAH Venom as Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eighth Samurai

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was posing my Venom as Punsher the other day and the legs snapped! I've had him for about a year and have only moved him to pose him (and not even in any extreme poses, just standing holding his pistols.) I was looking at various forums to see if there was any hope of salvaging him, but the prognosis isn't looking good... If anyone knows how to get through that damn bodysuit please let me know! Ohh, and as I tried to fix him tonight, wouldn't you know it, a wrist peg snapped! Although I think that can be fixed. To make matters worse, it's the special Venom body that you can't even get on its own, so I'm pretty much screwed if I can't fix it. I think that's a long enough post for tonight (at 3:45 AM) but if i need to give any more details let me know! Thanks all!

^^ A comic version of a character from a "What If" story? Doesn't seem to likely to me.

Medicom is notorious for having crummy quality plastic. I've seen this first hand on other figures. Sorry it happened.

Unfortunately I can't help you, but the same thing happened to my Venom as Punisher. Medicom figures are known for being fragile, but I've never had any other one break on me, so it might be something with that particular figure. Like on yours, both the wrist and the hip broke on mine.

Well crap. Does anyone want him for a custon figure or anything? I guess I'll be buying another. Curse my love for Venom and The Punisher.

Well crap. Does anyone want him for a custon figure or anything? I guess I'll be buying another. Curse my love for Venom and The Punisher.

If you truly loved either of them, you'd know they shouldn't be combined.

Back