Broccoli Shrapnel's Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broccoli Shrapnel

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'll be using this thread to show the customs I've put together, usually in large part due to the work of the fine members of this board.

To begin: Deckard
Recipe: Snyder-man's painted head sculpt, bought the Android Hunter outfit on a True Type from Galactiboy, who had already replaced the belt.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
No. 2 is Steve Zissou:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Recipe: Head sculpt from Sculptor; Paint by Customikey; True Type body; generic holster; Team Zissou suit done by me. After this one, I have a great respect for the tailors of the board.

No. 3 is Peter Bishop from Fringe

Recipe: Sculptor's head sculpt; body is True Type; hands and outfit are TTL; paint by Customikey.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Something strange is going on with Bill Murray's eyeball...

No. 4 is one I've posted before, but I wanted it to make an appearance here as well: Anakin Skywalker from Revenge of the Sith.

Recipe (copied from the original thread):
Head Sculpt: Darren Carnall
Head Paint: Small Studios
Custom Work: Pretty minimal. I couldn't find a gauntlet from the Clone Wars Anakin after months of looking, but I did get a hold of the Clone Wars Anakin right hand without gauntlet. So, I took the gauntlet/glove from an extra ROTS Anakin and (1) sawed off the hand and (2) hollowed out the gauntlet. Then I put the gauntlet over the arm of a regular HT True Type body and fastened the original ROTS Anakin left hand and the Clone Wars Anakin right hand. I also cut the sleeve of the undershirt off above the gauntlet. Now I have what the original SS ROTS Anakin should have been. Though I still enjoy my original ROTS Anakin, I do appreciate having one of my favorite characters without the lipstick or the arm popping out all the time.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thought the same about bill murray but its just a refection.
Great job on his outfit.
Deckard looks vgood.

Back