British Boy Legally Changes Name To 'Captain Fantastic Faster Than Superman Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
I ^^^^ you not:

fantastic.jpg

A 19-year old British kid legally changed his name from George Garratt to Captain Fantastic Faster Than Superman Spiderman Batman Wolverine The Hulk And The Flash Combined. Because, WTF, you only live once, right? Just kidding, this is my second go around.

"I decided on a superheroes theme and whenever my friends offered up suggestions to me, I added them."

He added: "My family have begun to expect these sorts of things from me, and although my friends thought it was ridiculous most people do call me Captain and it's been a great conversation starter."

A spokesman from The Legal Deed Poll Service, said: "We get so many outrageous name changes that these days it barely fazes us, but when this one was brought to my attention I knew there was something special about it."

Oh there's something special about it all right. Listen, Superman and The Flash are the only fast ones out of the bunch, so tacking on all those others is only increasing overall speed incrementally (and the time it takes to write your name exponentially). Snap -- your name just got learned, Captain Fantarded! Also, you're 19-years old man, come the ^^^^ on.

Didn't he just steal the name from Peter Griffin's boat from an episode of Family Guy? "The S.S. More Powerful that Superman, Spider-Man and the Hulk combined" or something to that effect.

You really gotta wonder about some people. It's like that guy who legally changed his name to Optimus Prime. The only good that comes out of that is that there's very little chance these people will procreate. :duh

That is awesome. I want to change my last name- I don't like or speak to my parents so I see no reason to carry on living with it. I might do it now. :D

can I say tosser here? yeah? okay, what a tosser!

:lol:lol this was on the news last night

Captain Fantastic gayer Than Superman Spiderman Batman Wolverine The Hulk And The Flash Combined

:slap:slap

How about that chick in N. Zealand who changed her name to Tula who does the Hula from Hawaii? Or the guy named Bus Shelter No. 4?

At least these people chose to do this. I feel bad for people like Jason Lee's kid.

How about that chick in N. Zealand who changed her name to Tula who does the Hula from Hawaii? Or the guy named Bus Shelter No. 4?

Actually the chick in NZ was a kid whose parents gave her that horror of a name. She was begging to change it to something normal. :D

At least these people chose to do this. I feel bad for people like Jason Lee's kid.

What's wrong with Pilot Inspektor Riesgraf-Lee? :lol

He can play date with Shannon Sossamon's kid Audio Science Clayton, Andre Benjamin's (outkast) kid Seven Sirius Benjamin and Rob Morrow's Tu Simone Ayer Morrow.

fyi...that's a dude.
um yeah i wasn't serious or i'd have chased my reply with one of these....:naughty

im gonna change my name to "I Just Beat The Living Crap Outta Captain Fantastic Faster Than Superman Spiderman Batman Wolverine The Hulk And The Flash Combined Cuz He Really Wasnt That Fast Afterall". what do you guys think.:dunno

There's a girl at my school who's name is Candy Easter.

Of course on all her paperwork its Easter, Candy.

:rolleyes:

Back