"Bring me Wesley's head" Commitment thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome. I've already emailed you. I'll make the payment tonight when I get home from work. Awesome job man. Now when can we get a Fred. Just kidding. I'm really looking foward to this.

OK, here is a list of those who have responded to this thread since the pictures of the sculpt have gone up and therefore are aware of it:
Anzik Hayes
The Obsolete Man
Kain's Ancient Blade
Thamesvalidude
Binky
DarkArtist81
Protozaius
the vampire with soul
Kozin
The Craw
UTtoyfan
Sueworld
Migwit
Murder of Crows

I will PM the rest to make sure they know about it. So far we are at 14 out of 26 and I'm sure some aren't aware of it.

i'm still in -- have sent payment to spencer & am having da paint it! can't wait to add wes to the group! huge thanks to everyone involved in making this happen!

Forgive my ignorance, but how much will one of these cost and will it come painted or is that extra?

Top-notch sculpting :D (so good it almost made me forget my apathy for the character and the large chunk of cash I just sunk on a 'Super' Android A... almost!) look forward to seeing who'll be following next.

Nick

$35 unpainted

$50 painted

Is that the shipped price? :confused:

I'm hoping to clear some scratch to get this head. But with Bespin Luke and Darkness PF on the way finding some extra green might prove problematic. And geez let's not forget Christmas....:rolleyes:

And I still haven't fully paid for the Angel PF yet. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

OK, here is a list of those who have responded to this thread since the pictures of the sculpt have gone up and therefore are aware of it:
Anzik Hayes
The Obsolete Man
Kain's Ancient Blade
Thamesvalidude
Binky
DarkArtist81
Protozaius
the vampire with soul
Kozin
The Craw
UTtoyfan
Sueworld
Migwit
Murder of Crows

I will PM the rest to make sure they know about it. So far we are at 14 out of 26 and I'm sure some aren't aware of it.

that Jonathan S is me. damn, now the cat's outta the bag. people know my real name.

Thanks Spenser. I thought I'd better check as I'm not sure that before you sent the email where I was located.

Spenser, any idea when they might ship? I have to go and hunt down some clothes for Mr. Windham Pryce.

Spenser, any idea when they might ship? I have to go and hunt down some clothes for Mr. Windham Pryce.

I’m going to sort through all the payments but it looks like a good bit of you guys want a painted head this is going to take a bit longer than just throwing a casting in the mail so...

Those of you who ordered painted head please be patient.

The ones who ordered just castings will go out first so you guys can get to work on your figures.

I hope that’s ok with everyone.

I just sent my money order out today:rolleyes: thanks again for all of your hardwork Spenser and for all of you guys for get the ball rolling:monkey2 on getting wesley's head.

PS Spenser Take your time (I order two panted heads)thanks again:D!!!

Back