Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1hxA_Nlf4Y[/ame]

Thought this was rather funny.

Wow! That's alot of GREAT stuff!! Even WW Aztec! :lol
If I was rich, I'd bid on

Leaves of Grass
Tuco's grill
Teddy Bear
Tio's ding, ding
Hazmat suit
Walters undies, bookbag and his Potiac Aztec
Gus' air freshener
And the Los Pollos Hermanos chicken bucket!

Sadly I'm poor. :monkey2

Last edited:
:lol I imagine his tighty whiteys will be a big seller :lol
knowing BB fans, as long as it is used :lol:lol:lol

Wow! That's alot of GREAT stuff!! Even WW Aztec! :lol
If I was rich, I'd bid on

Leaves of Grass
Tuco's grill
Teddy Bear
Tio's ding, ding
Hazmat suit
Walters undies, bookbag and his Potiac Aztec
Gus' air freshener
And the Los Pollos Hermanos chicken bucket!

Sadly I'm poor. :monkey2

Well you could always try to find the same exact products and say they were from the show :lol no one would even know.

I'll have to re-watch but I didn't get a weepy vibe. I thought he was a bit uncomfortable with the way Walt lost his composure. He obviously does have some sympathy/respect for Walt, as otherwise it seems pretty clear Jack would've wasted Walt to tie everything up but restrained himself because of Todd. Don't think Jack shooting Hank bothered him in the least, though. He knew Hank had to die as soon as the shooting started.
I think he felt bad that Walt had to lose a family member like that. He didn't care for Hank but as you mentioned he felt for Walt just outta respect. Maybe even a bit of actual remorse for the kid he'd shot :dunno

Sorry if this has been posted before
Did anyone notice the licence plate on the Caprice belonging to Uncle Jack's crew?
p0dk.jpg

NaZi4season5Breakingbad(second half)8

:huh:
tumblr_lydla8oWew1qh2o7zo1_r1_500.gif

I'm staying out of this thread for now since I've still not watched the latest episode but I figured this would happen , I noticed the breaking bad wall art has been ruined already walking by today.

Glad I got some photos when I did.

How many episodes are left now ? , I'm thinking of saving the last few for the same day.
What is it? I can't see it.

I'll definitely be checking out some of those items for auction. I'll definitely try to snag something collection worthy.

LOL. :monkey4

Tuco's grille in that perspex cube would've made an awesome memento/paperweight, but sadly I'm assuming the bidding is going to go way beyond my comfort level.

Back