Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, fate, you cruel, cruel mistress. If we went back to 1999 and said that "one of these people would be the break out star of a cultural phenomenon from 2008-2012," I wonder how many people would've guessed Hal. Sorry, Frankie; it's just not your day.:lol

:lol. I myself couldn't believe he was Walter white. I was shocked. He's an amazing actor.

Here's the sorta final design. Might add a smokey background, but not sure. Figured i'd throw it here. I doubt many Breaking Bad fans actually watch Regular Show :lol....but hey. You never know.

I also fixed Fat Rigby. Who was oddly overweight in the last image. :lol

Also....I have a gut feeling, but i'm probably wrong...but I want to call it just in case...

The last scene will be a mirror of this scene...
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r5aUrAnFy0[/ame]

Except reversed, like the actual scene. He'll aim that M80 down upon those advancing sirens. Hank closing in. He looks down. And starts firing.

Either he'll be taken down, or it'll cut to black right there. But honestly, since these guys want to give us a good solid ending, I say they'll show him getting ripped apart.

Probably flashbacks of every great moment in his life. And all the people....as well as Jesse. Who he hopefully didn't kill already. :(

I think Hank or Marie will get a hold of Jr and Break the news about his Pop. most likely catch up with him after school. exposing W.W. to the public is a excellent theory . if Walter gets taken out it will most likely be Todd's Uncle's Crew since Todd can't cook anywhere near the purity of Walts product. and those guys are ruthless , so they might take out everyone except Saul.Saul wil be the Last Man Standing !

What if. What if. Walter jr is also a crime boss. He knew bout his dad from the start.

Also....I have a gut feeling, but i'm probably wrong...but I want to call it just in case...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r5aUrAnFy0

Except reversed, like the actual scene. He'll aim that M80 down upon those advancing sirens. Hank closing in. He looks down. And starts firing.

Either he'll be taken down, or it'll cut to black right there. But honestly, since these guys want to give us a good solid ending, I say they'll show him getting ripped apart.

Probably flashbacks of every great moment in his life. And all the people....as well as Jesse. Who he hopefully didn't kill already. :(

Yeah I agree. You notice Walt's video message at the beginning of this season is worded the same as the above, only this time he's not going to get away with it.

I doubt he'll be using fireworks. :thwak

And they won't go the Sopranos 'cut to black' route.

I can definitely see it ending in the desert where it started. Maybe with Jesse holding the S&W this time. I wonder if we'll see that buried loot again.
The show will end with a bang, bang, bang.

I think what Jesse meant by "get him where he really lives" ties into the flash forward scene from the first episode; I think his plan is to publicly expose Walt as Heisenberg to ruin that clean, double life Walt has been able to hide behind.
Ah, yeah, that would make sense. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Lol, this sounds too melodramatic. And flashbacks... No! Also, I hope they wouldn't do anything as obvious as bookend the series with two similar scenes like that. I much prefer the idea of the M60 being for Lydia and her neo-Nazi cohorts but interestingly they have not been set-up as Walt's big antagonists this season the way I thought they might. Still, don't like the idea of a shoot-out between Walt and the cops. The show seems to like the baddies reaping what they've sown, so I don't think they'll kill a bunch of innocent DEA agents in the finale.

Or does he even find out at all? Its possible he'll never even know. I know the whole flashforward thing would seem to indicate that's not the case, but it is possible he's still left in the dark when the show ends.

Speaking of the Flashforward, what do we think the plan is now? 3 more episodes in the 'present' and then 1 in the flashfoward timeline for the finale? Seems like there is a lot of ground to cover between now and then still.

That's definitely a good point about Jr. May not even find out. He's starting to see through some of his dad's lies though, just like he did with the 'gasoline' story. Granted, he didn't figure out the truth, but he could tell that it was a lie.

Oh, fate, you cruel, cruel mistress. If we went back to 1999 and said that "one of these people would be the break out star of a cultural phenomenon from 2008-2012," I wonder how many people would've guessed Hal. Sorry, Frankie; it's just not your day.:lol

I want to rewatch that show again. :lol I remember watching it as a kid. I liked it a lot. :lol

I don't know how this will all play out, but somehow, I hope Jr. escapes all of this. If they actually show Jr. finding out about this, it will be truly heartbreaking. Like, almost impossible to watch levels.

I hope they showcase the Jr. and Walt relationship a lot this season. I can't see it ending good, but I hope Jr. makes it out of it emotionally sound (if that's even possible at this point.)

I figure Walt is dead in the end. Whether he dies of the terminal cancer, or if he does prematurely by other means is the other question IMO. I don't see him coming out alive... UNLESS the rest of his family ends up dead. He did all of this for them, so to have him literally lose everything he was doing this for would be the ultimate punishment for him. Have him cured of his cancer with all of his loved ones gone. Other than that, he's dead in the end.

That would be too much like the ending to The Shield.

That would be too much like the ending to The Shield.

Damn, dude. I hadn't finished The Shield yet (to be fair, though, I took a bit of a hiatus, as I had a lot of other stuff to catch up on; plus, it is like almost a decade old:lol).

Damn, dude. I hadn't finished The Shield yet (to be fair, though, I took a bit of a hiatus, as I had a lot of other stuff to catch up on; plus, it is like almost a decade old:lol).

I didn't even think about it, but yeah, that kinda was a spoiler, wasn't it? :lol

I guess it is, but I was mainly joking.:lol Plus side is that there are multiple characters, so we don't know who gets it that way.:lecture

Ah. I have no idea, since I haven't seen it yet. I'm probably stating the obvious, but worth the viewing?

Back