Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seriously never understood how can a human being with a working brain go after the actors that play a character they hate.

Like, how stupid, how brainless of a person do you have to be? not to differentiate between a Character on a show and a real person?

That kind of scares me actually because those people are probably pretty scary. They probably Believe Walter White is real and lives somewhere.

Those people probably think Jesse is real too.... Like seriously, that's creepy.

Last edited:
Just got caught up on the latest episode last night. Awesome episode. I have a possible hunch about how the next few episodes might go down. Potential spoiler alert if you haven't thought of this possibility happening.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not sure where it might go from here, but loving the journey so far. There are so many ways the writers can take this from here. :hi5:

Just got caught up on the latest episode last night. Awesome episode. I have a possible hunch about how the next few episodes might go down. Potential spoiler alert if you haven't thought of this possibility happening.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not sure where it might go from here, but loving the journey so far. There are so many ways the writers can take this from here. :hi5:

Spoiler Spoiler:

That would go perfect with this shirt I just got

juzu8uve.jpg

NO MOTHER ****ER, HE'S FAKE! IT'S NOT HIS NUMBER!

My wife and I have listened to his specials so much that whenever we see 555 in any show, one of us immediately asks if Indiana Jones is there. :lol

I was going to post that clip, but it had too much cursing on it and I decided not to post it lol :lol:lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

walt jr comes home and surprise jesse - this part is 95% possible
walt jr shot by jesse is -0.5% possible, dont u watch the trailer for next eps? walt jr still alive and saying "can u guys tell me whats really goin on?"

walt jr comes home and surprise jesse - this part is 95% possible
walt jr shot by jesse is -0.5% possible, dont u watch the trailer for next eps? walt jr still alive and saying "can u guys tell me whats really goin on?"

Didn't watch the trailer for the next episode...two more days!

Back