Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: No love for Breaking Bad?

What a great episode! Can it be next Sunday already!?, the week wait is killin' me!

I see Gale Bedecker and Morgan from TWD are on Low Winter Sun now.

Just thinking....

Spoiler Spoiler:

If I find out that Walt was involved in the cancellation of Don't Trust the B, I will be forced to root for his death.

Its sad because the face Jesse made when he wanted to go to Alaska was very sad but then he comes to his revelation and everything turns to **** again.

Just thinking....

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't see how he could know unless there was video or something. How would he even know Walt was there? Jessie might find out, but I don't see how he can.

And judging by next week's preview....

Spoiler Spoiler:

You don't remember seeing the last episode where Walt's house was burned up and the wall said Heisenberg?

I don't see how he could know unless there was video or something. How would he even know Walt was there? Jessie might find out, but I don't see how he can.

You don't remember seeing the last episode where Walt's house was burned up and the wall said Heisenberg?

It looked more abandoned and Battered to me

Something obviously stops Jesse from burning the house down since there is no fire damage in the flash forward.

I can't see Jesse finding out about Jane since that would be the one thing that would make Jesse kill Walt. The flash foward gave away too much, but just enough to not truly ruin anything. Although it was brilliant since it set the tone for the season.

EDIT I imagine Walt will use Saul's new identity guy in the next episode or two, and then hit the road.

Last edited:
Back