Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is definitely something up with Todd, he's far too 'cool' with everything to be on the up and up. Him not wanting to talk about his cut until he gets the recipe right gets the needle on my 'BS Detector' pinging.

At first i thought Todd was undercover DEA... but then he shot that kid.

:goodpost::goodpost: somethings not right with him...but i think walt will use his connections to get all the guys in prison.

At first i thought Todd was undercover DEA... but then he shot that kid.

Depends on how deep undercover he is. But, I agree. . . I don't think he is a law enforcement officer.

To be honest, this show doesn't really seem like a show that would throw a twist in. It's been pretty straight-forward so far.

I'm thinking Deckland is going to want Todd (once he gets the process down to making the product) as his cook and eliminate Walt so he gets more than a 35% share. I think the reason he bought that rifle in the first episode this season was to take down multiple people. So maybe Deckland's people are out for him or the DEA. This may end up like Scarface.

Possible, the first episode like you said would heavily suggest this but after everything that happened with Gus you would imagine he would be one step ahead of Declan and not let that happen again.

It's Declan by the way, it's an Irish name.:wink1:

Any predictions on tomorrow nights cliffhanger? (you know it will be good)

- Hank finds out!!!
- Cancer comes back.
- another character dies (saul, maybe a family member) ?
- Walt goes on the run (as seen in the opening)
- Jesse finds out about girlfriend's death?

Now that Mike is gone, I only really care about Hank, Jesse and Saul.

So many options but you know it is going to be great! It will be a long wait but we will have seasons of Boardwalk Empire, Treme (Im prob the only one who cares), Walking Dead, Dexter, Homeland, Spartacus, Game of Thrones and Mad Men to hold us over... so the wait won't be that bad! :)

Spoiler Spoiler:

:panic::panic::panic:

Next Season is gunna be awesome
Spoiler Spoiler:

The jail scene was pretty brutal. Overall a good episode with a good cliff hanger. It really sucks we have to wait a year to see the rest of the series.

Nice.

That was the perfect look on Hank's face, too. So glad to see that the other shoe has dropped.

Now the question is, how does Walt escape?? Does Skylar clock Hank upside the head and Walt makes a mad dash?? Or does Hank keep quiet and wait until he can gather more evidence??

Also, not to be insensitive, but does Todd remind you a mentally retarded Matt Damon? That is all I see when he is on screen.

yes, thats what i thought when i first saw him in FNL..

matt-damon-team-america-puppet.jpg

[ame]https://youtu.be/gnPWJOJYVKc[/ame]

anyone know why amc is splitting this season in half and making us wait until next summer to get the second half? seems like a bunch of bull**** to me.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Most reviews I have read on the episode don't even mention this and yet it seems to play a part in why he does what he does in this ep.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Most reviews I have read on the episode don't even mention this and yet it seems to play a part in why he does what he does in this ep.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back