Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, but also not much to discuss for some reason...hm...I guess things will start getting strange real quick I imagine?

^^^ yeah not really sure what that scene was about, thinking we'll get small bits of that story line through out the season then it'll be part of the final show maybe.:dunno

What about a magnet?

I was dying, watching him trying to get a word in with them.

I loved the premiere. Tied up some stuff, opened up some new stuff, and in the middle had a fun and semi-stressful mini-plot. And the opening scene was fantastic, it got me pumped as hell to see how that wraps up.

Also I forget, what is the criteria for spoiler discussion in here? All spoilers in code, or after a certain time frame or what?

Finally caught up. Watched all 4 seasons on Netflix and then caught the 1st episode for season 5. My wife and I are addicted to this show like meth addicts are addicted to the blue stuff.

Great episode:rock Love that Walt is now a total monster! It's scary to see that transformation from season 1, but is a credit to the shows writers

About this episode
Spoiler Spoiler:

Mike is already revealing major flaws in his morality, as evidenced by

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, he's involved with death and drugs, we get that. But have some honor.

just caught the last episode. this show is ____ing amazing.,:clap:hi5::yess:

anyone else catch that they're not advertising it as the last season, only season five. Makes me think they're looking at pushing on with it.:pray:

since the "second part" of season 5 is coming next summer they might just hold off until then.

While I am at it, if a full four seasons come and go between the season's first and final episodes that seems like two separate seasons for me.

since the "second part" of season 5 is coming next summer they might just hold off until then.While I am at it, if a full four seasons come and go between the season's first and final episodes that seems like two separate seasons for me.

so they're doing a split season then??? i hate that when they do that>:gah:

547762_10150976699943953_2054236981_n.jpg

regarding 7/29 episode, can someone explain to me

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back