Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question is, was the person drowning threatening to blackmail you before they were drowning?

Moral of the story: If reincarnation exists, don't be such a ***** next time, Jane.

oDfC4Rp.gif

I'd love it if things came full circle. We see an adult Brock teaching a bunch of kids while Walt Jr. is smoking a bowl with 65 year old Badger and Skinny Pete.:lol

Yeah, you're right, it'd be more like an "infinity" symbol, since the closest thing to a kid Jesse has is Brock, and Walt Junior would be switching places with him. So, yeah, infinity symbol.:lol

At the end of the day, I know Walt is evil. And I still want him to win (even if he dies violently or from cancer) and his family live happily ever after, taking the money he made and living peacefully onward. Jesse, Hank, and everybody else should die, pure and simple not because its heinous but because it would be a ballsy way for this series (which has been some of the ballsiest American television ever) to go out. For once go against the grain, the moral code of the bad guy getting his comeuppance. Everybody working against Walt fails. That's what I want. No more. No less. Walt is king baby. Hail to the king.

I'm just waiting for some crazy twist that Walt jr was pulling the strings all along and is actually a secret drug lord. Man that would be crazy.
I always wanted to see him and Jesse interact.

Re: No love for Breaking Bad?

Flynn shows up on a majestic stallion in the horizon. He's tooled up rambo pt 3 style. Even converted his crutches into a pair of sweet cannons.

Takes out every last one of the nazis before turning and calmly asking 'Any of you b itchez ready for br..breakfast?'

I'm just waiting for some crazy twist that Walt jr was pulling the strings all along and is actually a secret drug lord. Man that would be crazy.
I always wanted to see him and Jesse interact.

it could be just like the ending to Usual suspects where you see Walt Jr being able to walk straight at the end......:horror (it was all an act)

the ending could be something like this:

i89j1VLg3soUP.gif

Finally watched Sunday's episode!!
Wow... it was insane... my only gripe as others have mentioned is the shootout... it was like a stand-off between Stormtroopers :lol

But that's a nitpick as it's obvious somebody will bite the dust...

Back