Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno, just can't see how they could let Hank go. Doesn't seem reasonable to me that these guys, once they've committed to firing on DEA agents, are going to go half-way or reverse themselves.

By the way, did anyone else laugh out loud when they heard Todd's ringtone, "She Blinded Me With Science"? ;)

BREAKING BAD Series Collection Is A Barrel Of Awesome | Badass Digest

Breaking Bad: The Complete Series Blu-ray will be released on November 26, 2013.

[ame=https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EEDNA4M/ref=as_li_tf_til?&camp=14573&creative=327641&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=B00EEDNA4M&adid=1EQYN8CQ3Q84QVWRA673]Amazon.com: Breaking Bad: The Complete Series [Blu-ray][/ame]

Breaking Bad: The Complete Series Blu-ray a Barrel of Awesome, Coming November 26 | TheHDRoom
Check out the complete list of bonus material in the above page, which apparently includes an alternate ending.

Awesome! Thought we were going to have to wait until next year for the complete set. Can't wait. Really glad I held off on buying the individual season sets.

It'd be pretty funny if Badger and Skinny Pete ended up somehow with all Walt's money.
Badger could finally finance and produce his Star Trek movie! :lol

It'd be pretty funny if Badger and Skinny Pete ended up somehow with all Walt's money.
Badger could finally finance and produce his Star Trek movie! :lol

:lol

As long as they make Junior his dang breakfast, I'm o.k. with that. :lol

No way Hank and Gomez will live through next episode. It would be ludicrous of the neo-Nazis to let them go.

Not necessarily. These guys came up at the end, so for all they know Hank was calling in back up. If that's the case they know there going to be facing a fight to get out of there alive, and more importantly to get Heisenberg out of there alive. At this point they need Walt alive and not incarcerated. It's going to be a lot easier to get past a wall of DEA agents and police with two agents that are alive rather than two that are dead. It gives them far more to bargain with. And these guys were armed to the teeth compared to Hank and Gomez. I think them opening fire was more of a show of force or a tactic to get Hank and Gomez to go through there limited ammunition. That's my theory at this point. We'll find out in six days either way. Great episode from start to finish though. I can't believe there's only 3 more left. Sundays won't ever be the same.

One thing I'm curious about: do The Walking Dead sets include "The Talking Dead?" I'm just curious if they'd include "Talking Bad" in the special features.

Is it assumed that Hank recorded Jessie's call to Walt? As I was watching the scene I figured they had to be recording it. It would be stupid not to. Walt pretty much admitted to everything. I know Hank wanted to use the money as evidence, but wouldn't admittance to murder be even better for the case?

Is it assumed that Hank recorded Jessie's call to Walt? As I was watching the scene I figured they had to be recording it. It would be stupid not to. Walt pretty much admitted to everything. I know Hank wanted to use the money as evidence, but wouldn't admittance to murder be even better for the case?

I was thinking that but how do you record a cell phone call? i guess there are devices for that. New Mexico is a one-party state so only one of the parties would need to be aware and consent to a recording.

Back