Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hm, so anyone else think it might an issue that Hank and Marie are always trying to get Jr. over to their place (and Jr. mentions going over again when they need a place to stay, on account of the gasoline fumes), when meanwhile Jesse's there and Walt's about to order a hit on him? Maybe it's too obvious, but I could see Jr. becoming collateral damage when they finally figure out where Jesse's hiding out. And it would be poetic, since Walt was hesitant and it was really Skyler (and Jesse himself, by being so paranoid and unreasonable) that pushes him to commit to killing Jesse as the only way to protect his family... thinking Skyler's comment of "What's one more?" could come back to haunt them.

Hm, so anyone else think it might an issue that Hank and Marie are always trying to get Jr. over to their place (and Jr. mentions going over again when they need a place to stay, on account of the gasoline fumes), when meanwhile Jesse's there and Walt's about to order a hit on him? Maybe it's too obvious, but I could see Jr. becoming collateral damage when they finally figure out where Jesse's hiding out. And it would be poetic, since Walt was hesitant and it was really Skyler and Jesse himself that pushes him to commit to murder... thinking Skyler's comment of "What's one more?" could come back to haunt them.

Definitely a possibility. I wouldn't put anything by them at this point.

Hm, so anyone else think it might an issue that Hank and Marie are always trying to get Jr. over to their place (and Jr. mentions going over again when they need a place to stay, on account of the gasoline fumes), when meanwhile Jesse's there and Walt's about to order a hit on him? Maybe it's too obvious, but I could see Jr. becoming collateral damage when they finally figure out where Jesse's hiding out. And it would be poetic, since Walt was hesitant and it was really Skyler (and Jesse himself, by being so paranoid and unreasonable) that pushes him to commit to killing Jesse as the only way to protect his family... thinking Skyler's comment of "What's one more?" could come back to haunt them.

I like it. Collateral damage would be a better punishment for Walt than death. Now that Skylar is on board with being evil I hope they do not have a happy ending. I am really rooting for Jesse to get out of this alive.

'...where anyone can be killed, by anyone, and in anyway....from decapitated head, turtle-bomb to exploding grandpa to Pontiac Aztec.'

:lol

Is it wrong I kinda want one of these puppies?

pontiac-aztek_2003_800x600_wallpaper_04enrtuertby.jpg

"a poll in The Daily Telegraph in August 2008 placed the Aztek at number one of the "100 ugliest cars" of all time." :lol

Back