Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was watching a fan-made video with all of the most memorable scenes from the show this far...

Makes me realize even more how awesome this show. I think this is the first non-sci-fi TV show that I can honestly say is on my 'all-time favorites' list. There's literally not one episode where I've said 'this episode was meh.' EVERY episode is superb.

I know there was some lego talking in this thread a few pages back, but check out this parody. This. Is. Awesome!!!

[ame]https://youtu.be/fSUK4WgQ3vk[/ame]

I think the mobsters will kidnap Jesse to get the high quality cook since Walt leaves town once his identity as Heisenberg becomes widely known. Walt comes back to town, uses the m60 on them, saving Jesse, using the ricin on himself and another, like Gus did or The Princess Bride, perhaps not dying onscreen but with the audience knowing he only has a couple of days left. The legend of Heisenberg lives on as a criminal bedtime story like Keyser Soze or a methy Batman. He'll go out on his own terms. I can't see him going out in a hail of bullets Scarface style or going to jail. I don't see Jesse finding out about Jane or Brock unless Walt confesses to him at the end to make Jesse to kill him. I hope Jesse lives, moves and gets his life straight without the cancerous influence of Walt.

The more I think about it, the more I think this kind of off screen death is way too meek for a show like this. No doubt it will end with a BANG! :pow:pow:pow Jesse as the trigger man? seems fitting. Or maybe some crazy "Reservoir Dogs" mexican stand off, an everyone dies type deal.

Part of me wonders what people would do if the show ended the way no one would expect; the most low key way: Walt's cancer finally catches up to him (possibly in the prison infirmary?), Skylar winds up in a female correctional facility for being a co-conspirator, and Walt Jr. and Holly wind up living with Hank and Marie.

At this point, I honestly feel like any ending to this show, especially the ones we've speculated on, would be too cliche or "safe". I'm not sure what the ideal ending would be, or even what I think it should be.

999446_620368941337446_1733419548_n.jpg

:rock :rock :rock I'll be MIA for the first airing. Will have to catch in during the re-airing late tonight. I won't miss it though!

Back