Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
of course. the actress is very attractive. I've said that since she showed up in the show.

she is really hot!

(I remember when someone mention the idea of Walter and Lydia having an affair back in the day :lol:lol)

Spoiler Spoiler:

:panic:

LINK

Didn't read. Will never read.

tumblr_ma5ybk3zPo1rzipspo1_500.gif

I accidentally forgot what thread I was in and clicked the spoiler tags. Suffice it to say, I realized my mistake by the time I got to the fifth word of the first sentence and the day was saved!:lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

LINK
Very cool, if true. Have been curious about Ozymandias since I saw the title before the season started and then saw the teaser with Cranston reading the poem. Should be amazing. Lots to look forward to with these last 3 shows.

Well if I didn't put spoiler tags someone may have been unhappy. :)
Definitely agree. It may not give away anything to do with the plot, specifically, but most people will want to be surprised, if the above is true.

Spoiler Spoiler:

LINK

that is pretty strange......... I wonder..... yeah, what the hell is going on? :lol

Well I was right about Jesse leading Hank to Walt's cash even though it didn't play out via the lottery ticket. One of the best episodes of television ever easily with the exception of that ending.

You never cut out mid fire fight like they did, I'm not even mad, it just felt sloppy and out of character for this show to do that. THat really hurt my overally opinion of the episode. As someone else pointed out, they should have cut to black and just heard the sound of the gunfire for a second. Would have been way way better.

My prediction even tho it changes alot with each episode.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
I think it is funny how some were thinking that Lydia would betray Walt and be the one that goes after Skyler or something, I remember some comments of how maybe Lydia kills Skyler and Walt goes after her.

that is pretty strange......... I wonder..... yeah, what the hell is going on? :lol
Spoiler Spoiler:

[ame]Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3dpghfRBHE&sns=em[/ame]

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3dpghfRBHE&sns=em

really good points.

Back