Braveheart William Wallace 1/6 or PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the necro-post but either one would be heavenly.
But if I had to choose, PF of course!
This needs to happen! :gah:

I'm still waiting with money in hand. I'm requesting the war paint COH for the EX right now. Just take my money!

We do indeed need William Wallace. He is a grail figure for me. I've been saying it forever. I'd like to see both. I'm not a statue collector but I think this would look fantastic in PF form. Swap out paint and non-paint head. Same goes for 1/6. Two head sculpts. The detail in the clothes could be awesome.

We do indeed need William Wallace. He is a grail figure for me. I've been saying it forever. I'd like to see both. I'm not a statue collector but I think this would look fantastic in PF form. Swap out paint and non-paint head. Same goes for 1/6. Two head sculpts. The detail in the clothes could be awesome.

He is a grail for a lot of people. I wish this could hurry up and get done.

From what I understand because it recently came up on the Freddy Krueger pf thread for mention of a Mad Max pf, Mel Gibson has not given rights to his likeness being produced. So it may be awhile if ever at all but I would be totally down for a Braveheart pf.

From what I understand because it recently came up on the Freddy Krueger pf thread for mention of a Mad Max pf, Mel Gibson has not given rights to his likeness being produced. So it may be awhile if ever at all but I would be totally down for a Braveheart pf.

Thanks for posting this. I never thought of that as being a reason.

I would rather have Mad Max and dog...but Braveheart is great too...Lethal Weapon both him and Glover would rock too

I have a great 1/6 garage kit of this - one of my prizes - a PF would be Epic to go along with it

Just found this from toysheroes.com an italian website>>>>>

States full set, not sure what that means at the moment. Sorry if this is posted already.

Back