Braveheart William Wallace 1/6 or PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be cool to have since I'm related to the guy. My Grandmother was a Wallace from Scotland.

So, it's a forlorn hope then?

No likeness rights and there is no point to the PF, I don't want some guy in a kilt if it aint Mel.

Sideshow, get yer cheque books out :chew

No likeness rights and there is no point to the PF, I don't want some guy in a kilt if it aint Mel.

I second that my friend, it's time SSC spend some of the multi-millions all us freaks give them every year and make a piece that will make us go wow & maybe win awards for them, I mean put some effort in for your fans. If they release a newsletter with a new PF like the rubbish Hitman effort I'll be raging, where's William Wallace?, Rocky, Rambo?, Mad Max?, Maximus? There's so many that I'd love to own:mad:

I agree with Sonic above, I love to see a line of pfs from great movies . I would also add Al Pacino and Robert De Niro from Heat, Jean Reno from Leon, and Clint Eastwood from one of his various movies.

I totally agree with you but I don't know if the real William Wallace actually looked that much like Mel Gibson:p

I'm a decendant of William Wallace and I would absolutly love a statue protraying him. In speaking of likeness. Wallace didn't look like Mel Gibson and was a much taller man. He was considered a giant for the times standing 6'4 to 6'6. So SS do some background studying(like you did with blackbeard, wyatt earp, etc) and make this a reality, pretty please.

I thought i read on IMDB that William Wallace's sword was about the size of Mel Gibson:horror

who else would you guys want to see done?

I vote for: William Wallace Premium Format!

Actually Sideshow answered a question I posted in the 11/11/09 Q @ A:

Q: "Is their any chance that we might see a Premium Format Braveheart William Wallace (the exclusive could have two heads, one with his blue war paint, and one without) and Premium Formats of the characters of Hamish and Stephen?"

A: "As best we understand it, Mel Gibson has not granted his likeness rights to the studios to make Braveheart (or Lethal Weapon) collectibles possible."

Bummer.:banghead

We can still hope!

*sigh* I miss this thread...

Sometimes I wish Mel would do something crazy and lose all his money and then have no choice but to sell his "likeness" rights for booze or smack, skag, brown, H etc . It's not like I'm asking for much. I mean I'm not asking for something stupid like a Premium Format Nazgul/Ringwraith.

I thought I'd celebrate my 700th post in here by myself.

*sigh* I miss this thread...

Sometimes I wish Mel would do something crazy and lose all his money and then have no choice but to sell his "likeness" rights for booze or smack, skag, brown, H etc . It's not like I'm asking for much. I mean I'm not asking for something stupid like a Premium Format Nazgul/Ringwraith.

I thought I'd celebrate my 700th post in here by myself.

Have no fear as you are alone no more!

:fireworks: Congrats on the 700th post! :fireworks

Back