• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand New AVP Elder!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your best off just ebaying it, that will get you the most return...although I know that ebay is becoming more and more difficult.

i guess they are both at the same lever right now. But The Elder Pred2 is way better!!

first one i come across, i'll have the p!tu man in mind. saw a requiem pred go for $167.50, $40 cheaper than most go for so there are times where deals are happening. stay tuned.

yeah the P2 Elder is the only other one(besides Wolf which I have) i want.....considering the price they are all going for.

There are deals to be had! I got chopper around a month ago for $182 plus postage.. great price :naughty

Loose man, but with box and everything. besides Hes gonna be built and displayed anyway, so wouldnt matter to me. :joy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back