Bram Stokers Dracula Gary Oldman life size bust painted by Bucephallos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bucephallos

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys,
i wanted to share my paint job on the Dracula life size bust from Howard's Studios
i have got him directly from Howard Senft blank and white!!
...so i tried to give the bust a movie accurate look with my paint job and the pictures are not justice the details
...i hope you like it

Regards,

Yavuz

P.S ...watch the vid about this piece for more details!!
...here is a link!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmvCvaZce6U&feature=channel_video_title

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The bust looks best in the last picture with the helmet. The darker surroundings show off more of the detail from the paint job better, where as the better lit pics drown most of it out. Good job, though. I think you knocked it out of the park.

The bust looks best in the last picture with the helmet. The darker surroundings show off more of the detail from the paint job better, where as the better lit pics drown most of it out. Good job, though. I think you knocked it out of the park.

Thank you my friend honestly! ;)

Impressive ! I'm searching for the Dracula helmet ... Any idea of where get it ?

Paint job is great, kudos to you!
However...Yes, there is a 'however'.... I just see a persont who has the makeup and hairdo of Oldman, but don't see Oldman himself in the sculpt.

Back