• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boxes to Raise Detolfs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edub

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys. I built a couple of boxes to raise my detolfs. I'm willing to make some for you guys if your interested. I can make them any color and any shape. Just let me know if your interested. Here goes a couple of pics. Thanks!!

IMG_1187.JPGIMG_1187.JPGIMG_1189.JPG

It would be approximately $55 shipped in the U.S for the size in the picture. Thanks

The one in the picture is 14 inches high but I can make any height you would like. Thanks!!

Is that stable enough if someone lean on the detolf? It won't tip over right?

Dead serious! haha don't want it to fall over when someone bump into it or a earthquake in California.

Haha yea they are really stable. It would depend on how big of a earthquake. As for someone walking into it I would say kick that person out of your house :lol. Seriously though what I did was velcrow the top of the box to the bottom of the detolf and it's really stable. Thanks

Pm sent spectra

Back