bowen silver surfer and hulkbuster im

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics guys. Dang Zoid, you have a lot of sought after pieces there!

I love the clear iceman, but my only gripe with it is the base. It just doesnt make sense to me to have the base frosted and iceman clear. the base should be clear too right?

Oh I totally agree & would have gladly paid a little more for a new base to be made clear.It would make a huge difference in the piece.But unfortunately we didn't get that option.:monkey2

anyone have the new larger version silver surfer ship yet? card got charged about 8 days ago.

Anyone know whether the Silver Surfer will be in scale with the FF Bustorama like in Zoid's sig? If it is I might just hop on the waitlist and hope for the best.

Charged but no shipping notice yet.:confused:

usually bowen charges when it ships. but their website did say they were starting to charge june 6. if i don't hear from them by the end of the week, i probably should call.

Got #156 today.:D

100_0415.jpg

Kind of stupid that if the ES in known to them, Sideshow doesn't state it on their webside. They do it for thousands of other items, so why not here. Guess they just forgot.

A thing of beauty. i cant wait for my surfer to arrive.

mine should be arriving monday. got charged over 3 weeks ago, which is weird. longest delay from charge to ship for any bowen i've ordered to date.

Back