Bowen Red Hulk and Maestro Preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not left.Been in exile with a hoe for 3 days.Concerning those statue,Of course I will buy them all..just awesome...I'm pleasently surprise by RULK's face, he looks great...And Damn Bodie, Maestro was one of my most anticipated statue ...not I only see Kimbo...:mad::lol

Wallets and shelving units will strain with all these Hulks...can't wait!!!

2009 Year of the Hulk!!!

Just wait for the flurry of Faux Bronze interpretations. One could have a massive Hulk army by the end of next year. :lol

2539930668_315e198d11.jpg

2hykihh.jpg

Don't get me wrong.. Looks good.. But Kimbo is the 1st thing I think of..

WOW,... bowen is setupping it BIG TIME every single time i see preview i wet myself a little:( too bad i sold all my bowen awhile ago. I've still kept the grails...

can't wait to see the red hulk painted

Yup, when the colour is up, then we'll know whether it's worth collecting..
Lately, Bowen's Quicksilver and Ultron colour turn out quite badly commented.. so, must really see the end product before deciding whether to buy it or not.. :naughty

Yup, when the colour is up, then we'll know whether it's worth collecting..
Lately, Bowen's Quicksilver and Ultron colour turn out quite badly commented.. so, must really see the end product before deciding whether to buy it or not.. :naughty

yeah the issues with the factories having problems with paint jobs and then, in Sinister's case, unable to duplicate the cape just stink.

Back