Bowen Planet Hulk bust !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tissues for those that just wet their panties!!!

tissues.jpg

I may be mistaken, but i'm pretty sure this isn't 1:2 scale.

yeah, I doubt its 1/2 scale too. Bowen seems like a company that doesnt want or like change. I'm betting this thing is prolly only in 1/6 scale, but if I'm wrong, it would be pretty bad ass :duh

People still get excited over mini-busts?

Last edited:
Probably the best mini-bust that will ever be produced. I prefer arms too, but I think this looks far more regal without the arms.

29bd3pk.jpg

Last edited:
Randy had the insight to pick up what is arguably the best Planet Hulk head sculpt ever created. Meanwhile, Sideshow is producing the Venomsaurus....

If this were even an LSB....phenomenal.

Randy had the insight to pick up what is arguably the best Planet Hulk headsculpt on the planet. Meanwhile, Sideshow is producing the Venomsaurus....

If this were even an LSB....phenomenal.

I agree, but when SS does release a pf/comi, and I think they would do an LSB too, its gonna own the Bowen pieces for sure. I mean, I think Bowen does have some really great sculpts out there, but when SS matches or exceeds the sculpts, they also integrate better paint apps, larger pieces and more detail in the bases.

It's going to own it why exactly? Size, right? The Hulk LSB and 1:1 bust released by Sideshow have been less than exciting, to say the least.

I'm saying this sculpt, if it were equivalent size to whatever SS eventually releases for an LSB, will be better than whatever they come up with.

It's going to own it why exactly? Size, right? The Hulk LSB and 1:1 bust released by Sideshow have been less than exciting, to say the least.

I'm saying this sculpt, if it were equivalent size to whatever SS eventually releases for an LSB, will be better than whatever they come up with.

I agree as I've been saying for a while now that if Bowen were to go 1/4 scale, heck even 1/5 scale , they would give SS a huge run for their money

yeah, I doubt its 1/2 scale too. Bowen seems like a company that doesnt want or like change. I'm betting this thing is prolly only in 1/6 scale, but if I'm wrong, it would be pretty bad ass :duh

Bowen can't just produce whatever scale they want, it's all about licensing. It's not really so much a choice issue as much as it is a contractual issue.

Same goes for all other legit collectible companies. That said, I do agree with you that this would be better bigger.

End of the day this is still a mini-bust and whatever regality it had as the 1:1 bust will be greatly diminished.

Kudos to those that like this, but if you have the FS, this is just one more product on top of the dog-pile that is Planet Hulk.

I agree as I've been saying for a while now that if Bowen were to go 1/4 scale, heck even 1/5 scale , they would give SS a huge run for their money

I agree. That is 1 mighty fine sculpt. Good thing scale doesn't bother me, as long as the sculpt is top notch.
Why didn't he put that face on the FS I wonder. :dunno

Back