Bowen Designs Ultimate Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much love for the art of Joe Mad? Even though the story was subpar I thought his art was fantastic.

its not worth $200. Does Captain America really have eyebrows that big? Also he is pretty buff. thought it was designed by McGuiness for a second.

When does the mini version and Faux Bronze version come out?

Still no interest in the statue.

Anyone know where I could get this other than ebay? Never knew he was up for PO, and it's sold out.

In the same boat... A few sites had it up for a while, but I can't seem to find it anywhere now, and the one dude on ebay is asking double the price.

Anyone know where I could get this other than ebay? Never knew he was up for PO, and it's sold out.

Wait List, Wait List man. Tons of people cancel their orders, especially this economy and especially Bowen. If SS can dig up a couple of old Hulk PF, trust me...it'll convert. Let's hope you don't have to wait that long. I Wait List myself on a over month long, sold-out, item and it convert! :horror

Wait List, Wait List man. Tons of people cancel their orders, especially this economy and especially Bowen. If SS can dig up a couple of old Hulk PF, trust me...it'll convert. Let's hope you don't have to wait that long. I Wait List myself on a over month long, sold-out, item and it convert! :horror

Waitlist from where?

its not worth $200. Does Captain America really have eyebrows that big? Also he is pretty buff. thought it was designed by McGuiness for a second.

When does the mini version and Faux Bronze version come out?

Still no interest in the statue.

True, just can't justify paying $200 for 13.5" stat when the 16-20" SS ones are around the same price. :confused:

its not even that, the statue doesnt look right. It doesnt matter who the statue is made by, if its ugly .... its ugly, and the Ult Cap by Bowen is ugly. Plus it will be Faux Bronzed. lol

Now now....let's not bash Bowen too much. This Ult Cap did sold out fast enough for a Bowen. I guess its OKs to bash Faux Bronzed since its for collector who want these statue to last till the next ice age. Let's have some room reserve for Bowen lovers.....we need a sense of balance. SS wouldn't be at the top if not for someone to represent 3rd place. :D

Now now....let's not bash Bowen too much. This Ult Cap did sold out fast enough for a Bowen. I guess its OKs to bash Faux Bronzed since its for collector who want these statue to last till the next ice age. Let's have some room reserve for Bowen lovers.....we need a sense of balance. SS wouldn't be at the top if not for someone to represent 3rd place. :D

this has nothing to do with Sideshow. lol And it selling out quickly doesnt mean its not ugly. There are alot of Cap fans so it selling quickly wouldnt be uncommon. So its not bashing, just the truth. :lol

Oh and if Sideshow is #1 and Bowen is #3, who is #2? Hot Toys?

You know what happens when you hate something so much and it becomes part of your every thought, don't you?

That's right, you begin to embrace it. lol

You guys will be BD fans before too long. That's how it always happens. lol

BB

You know what happens when you hate something so much and it becomes part of your every thought, don't you?

That's right, you begin to embrace it. lol

You guys will be BD fans before too long. That's how it always happens. lol

BB

I don't hate Bowen and wish he did stuff in 1/4 scale, but that logic seems a little weird to me.

I still haven't embraced cockroaches or snakes for a reason :)

I don't hate Bowen and wish he did stuff in 1/4 scale, but that logic seems a little weird to me.

I still haven't embraced cockroaches or snakes for a reason :)

He doesn't have the license to do that scale. The scale he produces is just fine with me and all of his customers.

Since when did 12-14" statues become passe'?

BB

He doesn't have the license to do that scale. The scale he produces is just fine with me and all of his customers.

Since when did 12-14" statues become passe'?

BB

Oh it's a licence thing, didn't know that covered scale.

Just preference I guess. When did i say it was passe'?

Back