Bowen Designs Ultimate Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't say it's that great, but I just have to own all Bowen or SS Captain America pieces. (except the dio, cuz I didn't buy it then and now it's way too expensive. :( )

Just went live on Bowen's website. Website Exclusive. $200.

Capt%20Ultmt%202.JPG
Capt%20Ultmt%201.JPG

I like this one

I like it, but I refuse to get anything from the stinko Ultimate universe.

PASS.

Man it looks sweet, but something is not letting me pull the trigger. I think that it's not an action pose is a big killer, and like VR said in the first post. It has to be some rarity to statues now for me to really pull the trigger.

I like it. And I am a big action pose wanting nerd, but this is cool on a few different levels for me. It looks like if Cap were drawn into a Judge Dredd comic. Love the boots.

Only just seen this. :eek:

The only comic books I have bought regularly for years are the Ultimate U books, so for me it's nice to see it given some love statue wise.

I like this. It is a shame it's not from Hitch's Ultimates, but this will do. Hopefully more Ultimate stuff to come.

I would also love for SS to start doing some Ultimate stuff... but I won't go there for now :lol

Only just seen this. :eek:

The only comic books I have bought regularly for years are the Ultimate U books, so for me it's nice to see it given some love statue wise.

I like this. It is a shame it's not from Hitch's Ultimates, but this will do. Hopefully more Ultimate stuff to come.

I would also love for SS to start doing some Ultimate stuff... but I won't go there for now :lol

Agreed!!! Now they just need to follow up with an Ultimates Hawkeye

:banana

Way too much hulkitis going on, his feet look ridiculous.:lol
I think he eyebrows ruin the sculpt and i was hoping he would have the army style helmet:(

They had to go and base it off the TERRRIBLE Ultimates v3. I don't collect much Marvel stuff either way, but any merch based off that series. . . ugh . . . just, NO.

First of all, Ultimate Universe sucks. I can't believe that Bowen is thinking about starting into this crap.

Secondly, does this Cap's eyebrows have their own secret identity?

Third, Randy must get a huge boner for Captain America. Seriously, how many does this make now?

:lol
I like it, but I refuse to get anything from the stinko Ultimate universe.

PASS.

ditto!!!

It would be better if it was based of the Ultimates vol. 1

Then It would show much improved interest.

Back