Bowen Designs - Hercules, Black Widow, Warmachine new updates

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look great as usual. Bowen puts out quality stuff, and like Skiman says "write that down". All you youngin's that are just realizing this are late to the party :lol

I'll get Herc for sure. The other two are "most likely", but will hold out for some good deals on ebay eventually.

They look great as usual. Bowen puts out quality stuff, and like Skiman says "write that down". All you youngin's that are just realizing this are late to the party :lol

I'll get Herc for sure. The other two are "most likely", but will hold out for some good deals on ebay eventually.

Bowen puts out boring stuff most of the time. Dont let a few good releases fool you.

Bowen puts out boring stuff most of the time. Dont let a few good releases fool you.

Agree.

Hercules, Black Widow looks good but a better pose than usual and a nice butt cheeks isn't enough for me.

Be nice if they make some light up statues. SS made them. Hot toys made em....may or may not be poly stone but it light up. Pop Culture Shock made them. Not sure of the last time Bowen made a light up functionality or ever but they should...preferably on the War Machine.

Did Bowen ever made a Premium Format? I am talking the fabric kind. Bowen need to up their game. Even some Pokemon plastic toys have some sound effects when it detects motion/sound. And I don't even collect Pokemon.

Of course, this is all my opinion....not trying to offend any one. :horror

Last edited:
I love that smiley belt Hercules is wearing. War Machine is nice enough...can Bowen make a light-up version? Black Widow is banging just like any hot comics characters.

Bowen statues don't "light up" or wear cloth/plastic outfits, but they do look like they stepped out of a Romita Sr., Jack Kirby, or John Buscema comic. I'm not sure if some of you guys know who they are?....

Been collecting Bowen, along with Sideshow stuff for years son.

I've loved Bowens style for a long time now, so I guess it's too late and I'm already fooled :lol Nothing boring about BD's stuff to me at all :monkey5

hercules is bad ass!!!:rock:rock:rockwar machine is not as impressive as i expected and black widow is sexy!!!:banana:banana

Looks like Bowen is finally deciding to step up their game.

I was surprised it took 2 pages for someone to mention how Bowen's "stepping it up":lol Hercules is looking very good, WM is ok, and Black Widow's looking pretty good so far. On that note, I'm still not buying any:monkey1

I was surprised it took 2 pages for someone to mention how Bowen's "stepping it up":lol Hercules is looking very good, WM is ok, and Black Widow's looking pretty good so far. On that note, I'm still not buying any:monkey1

Agree.

All three pieces are beautiful.

Agree.

They all looks good but the only piece I like is the Red Hulk. It certainly look better than the glossy candy red Rulk from Koto.. I might get the Bowen Rulk in the near future. But then again, the second statue to the Koto Rulk(as fat as he looks) might be enticing. Note: he looks "candy red". :lol

I guess each manufacture have their share of the market. And I can't expect all to be the same.

Agree.

Agree.

They all looks good but the only piece I like is the Red Hulk. It certainly look better than the glossy candy red Rulk from Koto.. I might get the Bowen Rulk in the near future. But then again, the second statue to the Koto Rulk(as fat as he looks) might be enticing. Note: he looks "candy red". :lol

I guess each manufacture have their share of the market. And I can't expect all to be the same.

Did you pick up the Bowen Retro Hulk? Or were you not interersted in that one.

Did you pick up the Bowen Retro Hulk? Or were you not interersted in that one.

Sorry, not interested. I have to admit I like the Bowen Maestro Hulk(Is this piece retro? Not sure). The Kirby 1:1 Hulk bust from SS is enough retro for me. If I don't get a job/position in a few months, I might have to cancel my flexpay lol. I have limited display space and finance, so I only buy what I truely like. I've collected various toys/figure/statue/etc. But I am sure I am not elite as some of you guys.

I'll pick up the Black Widow on the ass factor alone.

Sincerely,

Ass Man Bottoms

Oh man, don't get me started on the ass...plz. I don't want to get off topic here butt that Butt Cheeks on the new Conan, from SS, is irresistable. As Megan Fox might say: I may have to wrestle a water buffalo to keep my mind off of that butt checks. :monkey5 :monkey5

Back